Gibson Brands Forums

MLP Meltdown?

guitar_randy

Either he is talking about the server slowing down sometime or the in fighting that has been going over.

Maybe I misread stuff over there.I wasn't there much and when I did check in ,it seemed there was some big falling apart with senior members leaving or something

Maybe I misread stuff over there.I wasn't there much and when I did check in ,it seemed there was some big falling apart with senior members leaving or something

I think some of us still don't know what the MLP forum is...Miniature Les Paul?

pretty simple really.

1) money talks. some people didn't like it and left.

2) some people got tired of the stupidity and left. one member knows more about LPs and Marshall amps than any person I know. He got tired of smart-asses putting out misinformation and then getting butthurt after getting called out for it.

there's a reason i mostly lurk in the Historic section. Much like this forum.

pretty simple really.

1) money talks. some people didn't like it and left.

2) some people got tired of the stupidity and left. one member knows more about LPs and Marshall amps than any person I know. He got tired of smart-asses putting out misinformation and then getting butthurt after getting called out for it.

there's a reason i mostly lurk in the Historic section. Much like this forum.

I mostly go to the groups section, then click on the amps section, other gibsons, and other guitars.

If I really want to waste time, I go to the backstage

It's too bad, though, that the Custom section here has zero traffic. Do you know who Josh Yoshida is? Seems like a knowledgeable guy but isn't on the other LP forums for some reason.

He doesnt go to the LPF cause some guy stole all his info and Josh didnt get any credit.

Dont know about the MLP forum...why dont you go ask him?

It's too bad, though, that the Custom section here has zero traffic. Do you know who Josh Yoshida is? Seems like a knowledgeable guy but isn't on the other LP forums for some reason.

Even the USA LP section is filled with crap like "is this fake?" threads. I think the Lounge is more popular than every other sub-forum put together.

MLP is a good forum mostly, although a certain MOD now apears to work for Gibson and that wrankles some people.

As a new guy here I don't want to start off on a bad note, but this lounge area seems to have quite a bit of the stupid in it as well. [blink]

MLP is a good forum mostly, although a certain MOD now apears to work for Gibson and that wrankles some people.

As a new guy here I don't want to start off on a bad note, but this lounge area seems to have quite a bit of the stupid in it as well. [blink]

Every forum has stupid, welcome to the internet.

Archived