Gibson Brands Forums

Have you ever dealt with Evil

Smoke

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And thus a successful separation of you from the evil....you being free and posting on a forum about it..

As the other method of shooting her would have you in the prison with no internet........

Yes, of course; we all have...What seperates us from the animal kingdom is that humans have developed the ability to have a conscience, which in theory gives us the ability to choose right from wrong, and understanding the difference thereof...We, in general have that ability...Bad people do good things, and good people do bad things, and both good and bad people sometimes do horrible unspeakable things...Our pets love us, and even though they sometimes do 'bad things', and know they have, they don't fully grasp the CONCEPT of their transgressions...I am currently battling an evil person in court, and I will win...I will win because I study law, because I am in the right, and because in general good will win over evil...Animals do sometimes consciencely choose to kill for reasons other than for food, but even then it is not a decision based upon a choice of doing evil or wrong with intent...Which make it so wrong when humans choose to do evil; which is different from a human choosing to do wrong...I'll stop now.......

I have retired young in part because I no longer have the strength to operate in the 'real' world.....I do not permit evil or badness to enter my private domain, a world in which I have some control over...

I don't know what your issues are, but if you need meds, get them...And, we all use creative freedom in this forum, but you may want to mix in posts about music and related stuff.....As the most popular guy on this site says " The Mod Squad Suspended me " and it is my understanding that he wasn't quite sure why...( I didn't name him because I respect his privacy; if he reads this he'll know I'm refering to him, and I also think highly of him. ) He'll post a comment on here at some point...Blah blah blah...I'm new to this forum as well, so I use caution and discretion as best I can.......Wish you well..

There is a vast difference between "evil" and doing "bad things". Evil will chill you to the bone when you encounter it. When you look into evil eyes you know that they are evil, that they do not regard you as human. Evil does not value life. Evil has a black aura. I have encountered evil.

There is a vast difference between "evil" and doing "bad things". Evil will chill you to the bone when you encounter it. When you look into evil eyes you know that they are evil, that they do not regard you as human. Evil does not value life. Evil has a black aura. I have encountered evil.

Yup, that is the evil of which I've posted about.

DO NOT confront it without getting your own spiritual act and strength in order.

DO NOT confront it alone.

Ah, the human condition. Existential crisis, anyone? I think it was Bob Dylan who said, "Satan is the ruler of this world."

Dylan was a couple thousand years late...it was Satan himself who claimed that title during Christ's 40-day temptation...offering Him the kingdoms of the world if only.....and Christ did not challenge his 'ownership'...

To the guy who retired early (good for him!!!) but won't allow evil to enter his domain....I got news for him....but I'll spare you all the obvious... [crying]

Evil, hatred, fear...... good, love, comfort..... these are all constructs of the human mind and have no analog in nature. We are a curious creature with an intellect that gives us the ability to design and build great structures, cure disease and ease suffering. This same intellect leads us to hate, create weapons of mass destruction and dispassionately watch those that could be saved die of curable illness because we would rather buy, oh let's say, another flashy guitar rather than donate those dollars to the needy. Evil only exists as an intellectual concept in the mind of man. If you have dealt with it, you need only look inside yourself. B)

Archived