Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Boo-Boo Rings

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of anywhere one can get those creme colored plastic rings they used to put on Deluxes to cover mistakes? I got some from Gibson years ago to replace the originals, but didn't do a very good job of installing them. Now, I can't find them anywhere.


I'm referring to the rings around the P-90's. (It was made between 71 and 73. It originally had the mini-buckers.)


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...