Gibson Brands Forums

to all of you evh frankenstein maniacs out there

hotshot9991

heres a little present to all of you who love evh and his frankenstrat heres a link-http://img641.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img641/9080/frankbodyplans.jpg&via=mupload

just uploaded an image of my plans I got of a 1961 strat.Yhey are the most detailed you can find right now, and thats the body he used for his frank was a 61 fender stratocaster body so anyone that whants it its right there.

heres a little present to all of you who love evh and his frankenstrat heres a link-http://img641.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img641/9080/frankbodyplans.jpg&via=mupload

just uploaded an image of my plans I got of a 1961 strat.Yhey are the most detailed you can find right now, and thats the body he used for his frank was a 61 fender stratocaster body so anyone that whants it its right there.

anyone need any questions about his strat if your making a replica just ask me ,i know a load of info on that guitar ask me any time

I had my 84 Kramer Barretta converted to an EVH by Nadines Music for the low low cost of $500 in 89-90

Nice I bet it looks awsome but I just whanted to say anyone here that dose convert to a 5150 a fact is alot of people thnk the 5150 was a barretta.It was actually a kramer pacer special the berretta was the guitar inspired by the 5150.

and duane v do you have an pictures?

Nice I bet it looks awsome but I just whanted to say anyone here that dose convert to a 5150 a fact is alot of people thnk the 5150 was a barretta.It was actually a kramer pacer special the berretta was the guitar inspired by the 5150.

and duane v do you have an pictures?

Wow.... I didnt know that...

I purchased the Kramer in late 84 from GC used for $300.

Picture of me and my Kramer

VH.jpg

Hey Duane how do you like the neck and frets on that? I know how you don't care for Fenders. I've never played a Kraemer so I don't know what the necks and frets are like but I see that they look like Strats.

The fretboard feels nothing like a fender strat, or I would had never purchased it. The board if I were to compare it to a Gibby, it feels very much like my Gibby Joan Jett MM. I'm not so big on maple boards, but my Kramer works pretty good, even when the hands get sweaty.

Archived