Gibson Brands Forums

The Jonas Brothers

Big Bill

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, that guitar is a lot more high-falutin' that I would expect out of a Hannah Montana "signature" guitar.

Yeah, all kidding aside my goddaughter likes hers and she would like the jonas brothers one even more i bet. It's actually a pretty sweet melody maker from what ive seen and p90s well, im a big fan of those pups.

Yeah, all kidding aside my goddaughter likes hers and she would like the jonas brothers one even more i bet. It's actually a pretty sweet melody maker from what ive seen and p90s well, im a big fan of those pups.

Indeed, all kidding aside, it really is a nicley appointed guitar. I dont like the graphics, but everything else looks pretty quality.

And I dont doubt that the melody maker is a sweet guitar. I dont even mind that its a Jonas sig, except for that ugly graphic on it. I really dont like graphics on guitars at all, sig or no sig.

Satan? He is in my heart for sure. Couldn't play guitar without him. Not sure if he is in theirs. There's a lot of wholesomeness to eat away first.

One of them broke up with Taylor Swift...That wasn't a wholesome thing to do...They are talented regardless if they're my cup of tea...I am thankful that none of them wear KFC buckets on their heads...

( nothing against musicians who do )

I support whatever gets kids learning music, in a day of age where schools are throwing music out. I think It would be more important to keep kids interested in music. and after ten years of signature models maybe Gibson should go back basics, making heavy solid guitars which made them such a respect company in the first place.

I've played the Hannah Montana acoustic, and almost bought one at SamAsh for 20 bucks. It sounded pretty good, and if it wasn't for my fat fingers, the 3/4 size would have worked out ok.

As long as kids are playing real guitars instead of Guitar Hero, who cares?

I just opened up a huge can of worms there didn't I? [flapper]

I've played the Hannah Montana acoustic, and almost bought one at SamAsh for 20 bucks. It sounded pretty good, and if it wasn't for my fat fingers, the 3/4 size would have worked out ok.

For as much crap as the Rock Band games get, in a world of music being dominated my pop and rap, at least Rock Band and Guitar Hero are keeping kids intersted in rock-n-roll. I used to think the games were pretty stupid, and I still dont play them. But they are helping the rock genre, so I guess I can live with it. [biggrin]

For as much crap as the Rock Band games get, in a world of music being dominated my pop and rap, at least Rock Band and Guitar Hero are keeping kids intersted in rock-n-roll. I used to think the games were pretty stupid, and I still dont play them. But they are helping the rock genre, so I guess I can live with it. [biggrin]

Oh yeah, I hear you on that point. I hate it when people compare playing Guitar Hero to actually playing guitar though. 5 buttons is way different than 6 strings and endless possibilities

One of them broke up with Taylor Swift...That wasn't a wholesome thing to do...They are talented regardless if they're my cup of tea...I am thankful that none of them wear KFC buckets on their heads...

( nothing against musicians who do )

Not sure how dumping your girlfriend and wholesomeness are related. Maybe she couldn't/wouldn't scratch that itch? Or maybe she was in love with SATAN

Duane... you're a class act fella, and spot on.

So.... what I'm hearing is that the overwhelming majority of you would tell either, or both, Disney or the Jonas Brothers to piss off if they approached you with a multi-million dollar contract to play for them?

Yes... yes that is EXACTLY what is being said.

/chuckle

Thanks for the laugh tonight!

Shoulda bought one for your kid fred. [laugh]

I'm going to guess because they are manufactured by Disney, and Disney is pretty despicable. I'm sure that they are perfectly nice, wholesome boys with good intentions, but it may be hard to seperate the people from this particular machine. Just my guess...

There's nothing unwholesome about parting ways during the dating phase. I mean, that is what dating is all about. You get to know someone and determine if you want to make a life long commitment to one another. If it don't work out, it don't work out. If it don't work out, part ways and no harm no foul, no alimony.

what I dont like about modern musicians is, they worry more about how they look.

musicians back in the day didnt have their own guitars, only now when they are retired

did they get their own guitars. What they did was they built some nice stuff out of

original guitars. AND they sounded amazing. look at the video duane v posted. I think he sounds

terrible compared to the recording. just an opinion for ya [mellow]

Archived