Gibson Brands Forums

The Jonas Brothers

Big Bill

So.... what I'm hearing is that the overwhelming majority of you would tell either, or both, Disney or the Jonas Brothers to piss off if they approached you with a multi-million dollar contract to play for them?

Yes... yes that is EXACTLY what is being said.

Nope, that's not what's being said.

What is being said is that most people here don't like corporate kiddie pop.

I personally would even sing and dance with the New Kids on the Block, if the price was right, but I still wouldn't want to listen to it...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, that's not what's being said.

What is being said is that most people here don't like corporate kiddie pop.

I personally would even sing and dance with the New Kids on the Block, if the price was right, but I still wouldn't want to listen to it...

Actually, It is. This has come up on the forum before. Some folks' duplicity knows no bounds...

But I'm with you, Freak.... I'll wear a purple dinosaur costume and sing Tinkie Winkie is my Hero if that's what pays the bills :)

I've been at it long enough to realize you don't always get a second chance to break big.

There's nothing unwholesome about parting ways during the dating phase. I mean, that is what dating is all about. You get to know someone and determine if you want to make a life long commitment to one another. If it don't work out, it don't work out. If it don't work out, part ways and no harm no foul, no alimony.

Not sure if you meant to quote me...but I agree with that. I'm sure the Jonas Bros. are much more wholesome and well-intentioned than I was at that age.[biggrin] I also had no idea that one of them dated Taylor Swift. I do know that one of them married recently, and that they were very "wholesome" with the dating process...or so I've read. Good for them. [thumbup]

Nah, 4 year old and 1 year old aren't ready yet... [rolleyes] (can I use the rolleyes smiley here? or no? WHERE IS DEM00N WHEN YOU NEED HIM????)

Actually, I think the rolleyes smiley should be a rolleyes frownie or neutral mouthed. [huh] or maybe a squiggle [bored] Seems more like it would more convey an "Oh Brother!" emotion.

That and we need a guit tar strummin' smiley. The mandolincafay.com forum has a mando smiley. Why do we only get a fiddler?

Archived