Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Duende

Bon jour je m'apelle Matthew

Bon jour!

Comment allez-vous? je mapelle Matthew. Excusez mon français insuffiçant, s'il vous plaît!! Je suis English LOL. Je suis désolé de vous déranger, mais...Je necesidad a practica moi francais.

je possède classical en Gibson electric guitars.

In English..

That was so hard but I am determined to improve my pathetic school boy french. Would anyone be willing to just correct me and be patient? I am a classical and electric guitarist and love guitars and also love France!!!

Matt

Salut Matthew , ton Français est très bien.

You are saying in your post " Je necesidad a practica moi francais." This isn't French.

You could say... j'ai besoin de pratiquer mon Français. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Salut Matthew , ton Français est très bien.

You are saying in your post " Je necesidad a practica moi francais." This isn't French.

You could say... j'ai besoin de pratiquer mon Français. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Merci beaucoup :)

My friend Nicola lives in Leon with her fiancee and I am playing at their wedding in June. She speaks French fluently and even dreams in French now too! I spokw with her yesterday and she has inspired me to think 'to hell with it' and get practising.

There is so much I love about France especially the music of Debussy and your bread and wine :)

au revoir, jaime allez ala Gibson forums. (is that right?)

Matt