Gibson Brands Forums

Beatles catalog finally on iTunes

BigKahune

Lady Gaga. [scared] You sure Fred? You could be correct but I'd pitch it more in the Pulp/Blur/Oasis part of the spectrum.

You have written 20 more songs than I and whether you like them or not, The Beatles wrote many great songs. You can intellectualise this stuff too much very easily but why deconstruct a few of their songs and see what hits you?

Will everyone please look at the comment I posted on this thread.

"I respect what they have done... but to me, they are another band. That's all I will say on that."

So what part of this is insulting? Cookieman started attacking me for not liking the Beatles? I respect what they did, I know how to play some Beatles songs, they came up with good stuff, blah blah blah.

It's ok, I understand. You are one of the "regulars" around here, and feel like some other members, that you are always right, and they are always wrong. It's looking at music only at that point in time that will hold you back.

I get it, you like the Beatles, but just because I don't, I'm not allowed to write songs, or play guitar? Because I obviously suck if I don't share your point of view and want to suck the Beatles off.

God damn, some people need help around here...

And albertjohn, I just quoted yours, not throwing you in on this. I probably overestimated with the "sounding like Gaga" part, but who knows? At least there was respect in your post towards me [thumbup]

Wanna plus this one down Cookie? Feel cool over the internet?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived