Gibson Brands Forums

VoX VT 15

acdcman2345

IM looking at getting a VOX VT 15. iv played with it at guitar center and it seems great. Anyone else have one? if so how you like it?im looking for something around that size. is there anything compairable that good?

Hi, I just bought a Fender Mustang 1 and it is amazing. Actually phenomenal. 20 watts, lightweight, loud and cheaper. $99 - $108 with tax in California.

I bought it for a home practice amp. I sold a small vox a couple of years ago and it was great but prefer this one.

Cheers

I have a Vox VT30 and I love it, it's a very versatile amp for the money.

I also have one and Bills right....again

Although I did re grill it with VOX grill cloth added white piping and a gold VOX emblem and bead strip.

It now looks like a mini AC15/30.

Have a Vox VT 50 in the rig I use with my band. Does a good job and the built-in models sound decent.

I used to use the models exclusively, aside from a WAH in front of it, but using the footswitch ended up being a problem for me. We have a few songs that go back and forth from clean to drive, and there's a short delay between stomping the footswitch and the amp switching saved pre-sets. I simply got tired of trying to time it right. I ended up building out a pedal board, and have taken to leaving it on the "Boutique CL" setting and using pedals to get it to where I want it. The lack of an effect loop has since become a problem for what I'm trying to do with it to, since I'm not content to use the internal effects anymore.

That said, I think it's a good amp for what it does. It keeps up with the other guitarist's Hot Rod DeVille 410 and sounds good doing it. I definitely think the VT series is good for casual practice at home. It's workable for gigs depending on what you're doing, it just doesn't work the way I want when playing live.

I have the VT 50 and the 50 watt head version with a Vox 4X12 cab....Very good for what they do.....Much better than the Line 6 amps. I haven't tried the Fender that T-man has. This is the holiday shopping season, you should either be able to upgrade to the 30 or 50, or just get the VT15 even cheaper than a sales price. Yup, get one, you'll be happy. Peavey has a VYPYR 15, you might try that one......

I have the VT 50 and the 50 watt head version with a Vox 4X12 cab....Very good for what they do.....Much better than the Line 6 amps. I haven't tried the Fender that T-man has. This is the holiday shopping season, you should either be able to upgrade to the 30 or 50, or just get the VT15 even cheaper than a sales price. Yup, get one, you'll be happy. Peavey has a VYPYR 15, you might try that one......

Yeah this is really not going to help much...but here goes. I just bought one...sounded pretty good at Guitar Center...and actually looks pretty cool sitting there on the floor...does it sound good in my house? I have no idea...lol. But I do own one.

Yeah this is really not going to help much...but here goes. I just bought one...sounded pretty good at Guitar Center...and actually looks pretty cool sitting there on the floor...does it sound good in my house? I have no idea...lol. But I do own one.

[confused][scared] :unsure: [blink][confused]

I've had the VT30 for almost a year now. I personally love it and love the built in effects. No problems with it(knock on wood). I had a Ad100VT a few years back and personally, the VT series destroy the old AD series in both sound and ease of use. I personally would buy another one if mine crapped out.

I always like the old school look of those amps...

I'm a sucker for that kind of vintage looking and real vintage amps and such..

I recovered mine with MIM duct tape and glued pliers to the knobs.....I call it my " Sparky Scott Signature " model; very limited edition !!!!!!!!!

[confused][flapper][crying] :unsure: [drool][scared][woot][lol] .......

Archived