Gibson Brands Forums

Pretty song

Gilliangirl

I am addicted to this little CBC show called Heartland, that comes on every Sunday night. The soundtrack always has musical artists that I have never heard of before. Tonight was no different. I heard this playing in the background at the end of the show and went on a hunt for it online. Pretty pretty little song..... Comfortably Sweet by Steven Bowers featuring Christina Martin :)

Stephen, I don't think Heartland is available south of the border but it's not a musical show so I'm not sure you'd be interested anyway. It's about a ranch in a town called Hudson. Lots of horses, young people, ethical dilemmas and drama. It's filmed just south of Calgary so it's very popular here. AND, they always have good music in the soundtrack.

I'm trying to play this song but it's a fast strum/pick! It's in C#. So pretty.

Stephen, I don't think Heartland is available south of the border but it's not a musical show so I'm not sure you'd be interested anyway. It's about a ranch in a town called Hudson. Lots of horses, young people, ethical dilemmas and drama. It's filmed just south of Calgary so it's very popular here. AND, they always have good music in the soundtrack.

I'm trying to play this song but it's a fast strum/pick! It's in C#. So pretty.

Lovely tune Karen. Good find.

Sounds like drop D tuning, then all down a semitone?

Lovely tune Karen. Good find.

Sounds like drop D tuning, then all down a semitone?

Yes AJ, that's what I was thinking too! I'm not sure I'll tackle this one as I have a few on the go right now. Maybe in the future. It's so pretty tho'. For some reason it reminds me of I'll Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab for Cutie

Okay, as usual I can't leave it alone. I'm messing around with it. Lots of ways to do it. Standard tuning, capo 1, C, Am, F, etc. I can also hear the high note in there, high E string > 7th fret, so it'd be cool to get a second guitar and capo it up there for that high end. I really think this song is so bittersweet and pretty.

Archived