Gibson Brands Forums

Women...

Silenced Fred

Wolfmother's sweet. My favorite one is "White Unicorn," which was incidentally one of the first songs I learned to play. I have no shame in that.

Yeah, women are tough to figure out--but you can't forget, they're people just like men. Not that that way of thinking has helped me much (especially when most of the women I know seem to regard men as an entirely different species--and maybe there's something to that.)

For those visiting this thread who haven't heard "White Unicorn" here it is:

No you're not. You just think you are. You will NEVER figure them out. Accept it now.

Well, its working out better then my thought process before. I'm starting to, I will never understand them. Yesterday, I got yelled at for not being serious enough, then she says a whole bunch of stupid stuff. I will never understand them, just a little more than before. All I can ask

Wolfmother's sweet. My favorite one is "White Unicorn," which was incidentally one of the first songs I learned to play. I have no shame in that.

Yeah, women are tough to figure out--but you can't forget, they're people just like men. Not that that way of thinking has helped me much (especially when most of the women I know seem to regard men as an entirely different species--and maybe there's something to that.)

Wolfmother is sweet. I love Stockdale's voice and he plays a ton of awesome SGs.

Things I have learned from teaching women to shoot: Thought processes are completely different. especially for new shooters. Women want to know everything, men will just figure it out on their own.

Eh. Women arent really that big of a mystery. You just have to pick one and keep her equally confused about yourself. Dark and mysterious, you know? Once you start to show signs of being comfortable, she'll switch up the game. You do the same. Eventually you'll both get sick of it and either break up or get married.

I think you guys are going off topic... Wolfmother kicks ***!

I didn't say I understand them, just more than before anyways...

But Wolfmother is the ****

I agree Nathan; youngsters going old school and doing it well; good tones, and not concerned about fancy solos.....and thanks for the thread.

Archived