Gibson Brands Forums

For the more robust forum members

TommyK

I'm in the market for a couple pairs of dress slacks. My waist is in the mid-50's. These, up to about 3 months ago, were not hard to find. I checked my usual haunts, mostly big box stores, and the rest of my unusual haunts, all big box stores, in the area. Nothin' nada. [scared]

The Big and Tall sizes usually carried slacks in the late fifties and as high as 60. NONE of the stores had anything bigger than a 52. Most only went as high as 44.

What Gives? [cursing]

I have no knowledge of a Big and Tall store within... anywhere.

I know, I know I'm working on getting out of the Big and Tall sizes, but what do I do now? Where can I get a smart looking mumu?

[blush]

I've also noticed that the Men's Wear sections have gotten decidedly much, much smaller since the Christmas I mean Holiday stuff has been set out.

Casual Male Big and Tall.

I have a nice suit from there, only wore it once to a wedding, but the pants are only a 52.

That's where I used to buy my clothes.

Good luck man... not easy to find clothes for the portly guys.

Are you in a hurry for them (i.e., upcoming wedding or something)? If not, what about a tailor or seamstress? They'll make them to fit you, exactly the way you want. And if you shop around, they aren't that expensive. I've used tailors before and have always been satisfied

I'm in the market for a couple pairs of dress slacks. My waist is in the mid-50's. These, up to about 3 months ago, were not hard to find. I checked my usual haunts, mostly big box stores, and the rest of my unusual haunts, all big box stores, in the area. Nothin' nada. [scared]

The Big and Tall sizes usually carried slacks in the late fifties and as high as 60. NONE of the stores had anything bigger than a 52. Most only went as high as 44.

What Gives? [cursing]

I have no knowledge of a Big and Tall store within... anywhere.

I know, I know I'm working on getting out of the Big and Tall sizes, but what do I do now? Where can I get a smart looking mumu?

[blush]

I've also noticed that the Men's Wear sections have gotten decidedly much, much smaller since the Christmas I mean Holiday stuff has been set out.

Before I'd read all of your post I was wondering whether smart mumus are available. If not, then they should be.

There ya go.......... Get the camo one

[thumbup] Shah Weeet!

No, not a weddin', just every day office attire. Not hurting for them yet, just would like something a little warmer for the cold days ahead.

We got a Men's Warehouse within an hours drive. I'll check them out. The website too. Thanks fellas!

Archived