Gibson Brands Forums

No way...

Silenced Fred

btw, Dub-T, I got a great sound out of the 69 fuzz [thumbup] I am loving this, however, in no way is it low gain, but it really punches through the mix. I love the little beast now

Sweet. Sometimes you just have to mess around a little to find the right sound.

I'm all cocky like I've figured out how to work my Fuzz Factory, then I change a couple knobs a little and I discover something new. It never fails. I definately don't know how this thing works. I just find cool settings and remember them.

Glad you're diggin the pedal now though. It'd be a shame to have to sell it. Those things are hot. I'm sure they'll be worth a lot of money in the future.

Sweet. Sometimes you just have to mess around a little to find the right sound.

I'm all cocky like I've figured out how to work my Fuzz Factory, then I change a couple knobs a little and I discover something new. It never fails. I definately don't know how this thing works. I just find cool settings and remember them.

Glad you're diggin the pedal now though. It'd be a shame to have to sell it. Those things are hot. I'm sure they'll be worth a lot of money in the future.

Oh I wasn't going to sell it, just take it off the board. The best part is its very responsive to the volume knob on the guitar

I like to work incrementally during songs for gain like have a clean, then a kinda dirty, then balls to the wall nasty throw your mother under a bus distortion. I think I should make a pedal called that... balls to the wall nasty throw your mother under a bus distortion™

Yeah I love rolling back the volume. That's like my #1 move.

That's also one area where the Big Muff absolutely never satisfied.

The Fuzz Factory is the best for that. You can go from a super thick creamy wall of sound fuzz and just roll the volume back like two notches and it becomes bright and splatty and a lot more clean and clear. It sounds SO COOL. It's exactly the kindof fuzz I love. Ratty and splatty. Oh yeah [thumbup]

I also almost always set the tone to zero when things are gettin fuzzy.

Yeah I love rolling back the volume. That's like my #1 move.

That's also one area where the Big Muff absolutely never satisfied.

The Fuzz Factory is the best for that. You can go from a super thick creamy wall of sound fuzz and just roll the volume back like two notches and it becomes bright and splatty and a lot more clean and clear. It sounds SO COOL. It's exactly the kindof fuzz I love. Ratty and splatty. Oh yeah [thumbup]

I also almost always set the tone to zero when things are gettin fuzzy.

I don't notice much of a difference for my fuzzes what the tone setting is on, but I might not care when I'm playing. I'll have to listen

Archived