Gibson Brands Forums

HAPPINESS IS - I FOUND MY EXCELLENTE

mooseguy

FAN BL**DY TASTIC!!

Well done Moose!

Doubtless you will be making us all envious by posting a series of divine pictures?

PS I will bump this thread up in the morning until everyone who was involved in your hunt has congratulated you my friend!

BR

John

TO MY TWO MOST AVID BOOSTERS-JOHNT & CUNKHEAD

MY PHOTO SHOWS JUST WHAT A 7 YEAR HUNT FOR AN EXCELLENTE WILL DO TO A MAN

BUT THE EXPRESSION MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE.

THANKS IS A SMALL WORD TO SEND TO YOU AND ALL OTHER fORUM READERS FOR THEIR GOOD WISHES AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

WITH GRATITUDE,

MOOSE

TO ALL MY WELL WISHERS:

AS THE FAMOUS BIBLICAL QUOTE GOES "THE BLANKET ARRIVES" MEANING "THE COMFORTER COMMETH" AND SO WILL THE PICS OF MY EXCELLENTE.

NOW TO MENTION A MORE IMPORTANT MATTER. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DESERT ESTEBAN MY NO.2 IDOL AFTER ERNEST TUBB. THE GREAT MASKED ONE HAD BEEN A MOST GENEROUS SUPPORTER OF THE PISS POOR PICKIN ACADEMY OF ADVANCE GUITAR TECHNIQUES UNTIL HE LEARNED THAT SOME OF HIS DONATED GUITARS WERE BEING USED AS AGING CHAMBERS FOR THE WORMS THAT SOME xxzz !!*% STUDENTS WERE BOTTLING WITH THEIR HOME BREWED TEQUILA. WHILE THE WORMS ARE A MOST WORTHY ADDITION TO THIS BREW, THE ACADEMY SIMPLY CANNOT HAVE WORM POOPOO FLYING OUT OF THESE INSTRUMENTS DURING THE MORE VIOLENT PASSAGES BEING STRUMED DURING THEIR GRADUATION CONCERTS. OTHER SUCH ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS FROM THIS CITADEL OF HIGHER MUSICAL MATRICULATION WILL BE FURTHER DISCUSSED ANON.

Congratulations Mr. Moose!!! It's a bittersweet time, like finishing a great novel that you just couldn't put down. You turn the page and THE END is all you see. NO!!! I want more!! So, you flip back to the first page and start over. I want to see a photo of you playing this Grail wearing a "Sweeheart of the Rodeo" T-shirt!!! lol Seriously, congratulations!!!

we need to hear the story and see the pics. a youtube performance would also be nice. of course, in estaban fashion, a box set dvd collection filmed at the vatican on a very starry night will soon follow, but for now, we'll settle for loretta coming to homecoming '09 to play it.

Wha??? You guys givin' up that easily? After all this? A congrats. That's it???

I say we keep the thread alive by posting a series of yearly pics' date=' in various stages of her adopted life.

WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Moose

Do you want me to post those pics you sent?

Or are you waiting for David Bailey to turn up with his big Leica?

BR

J

Good job. Glad it worked out. HOWEVER, without pictures, this may turn into a story like the one that was recently on the news about the guys who claimed to have found Big Foot. Turned out they tried to pass off a rubber Big Foot suit as the real deal. I really think we need pictures and SOON!!!

i have a feeling he's holding off on the story bec he's trying to figure out how to photoshop his head onto loretta's!

loretta.jpg

Naw Jeff

He knows how to photoshop his head on to lorettas. Hell he knows how to photoshop her head on to his

But I would imagine he's just loving playing his guitar.

He will tell his tale when he's ready......YOU know that!

Archived