Gibson Brands Forums

Blend with Pushpull

jammybstard

I'd like to re-wire my Korean Riviera Valensi with a blend pot and a master volume, however it would be blending a p94 with a Burstbucker pro so I'm not sure that woud be a grat idea for a start? any experience of that?

I also want to be able to reverse the phase between the Pups for some twang!

To do this I need a push pull volume pot and a blender pot unless you can get the two in a single unit??? I've never seen them though.

A little help please so I dont have to take the guitar apart before i order; I'm sure one of you will know; On the Korean models, Which Pot size/shaft/value do I need to replace the Volume knobs? I was thinking of ordering from AllParts UK

I'd like to re-wire my Korean Riviera Valensi with a blend pot and a master volume, however it would be blending a p94 with a Burstbucker pro so I'm not sure that woud be a grat idea for a start? any experience of that?

I also want to be able to reverse the phase between the Pups for some twang!

To do this I need a push pull volume pot and a blender pot unless you can get the two in a single unit??? I've never seen them though.

A little help please so I dont have to take the guitar apart before i order; I'm sure one of you will know; On the Korean models, Which Pot size/shaft/value do I need to replace the Volume knobs? I was thinking of ordering from AllParts UK

Actually; It looks like Blend would require a change of switch which I can't find; pehaps I'll just go with the Phase switch and keep it simple!

Is anyone familiar with the all parts stock? They dont say what size their pots are? metric or US? AllParts Link

Anyone know if the Riv is a 250k or 500K Vol pot? I should have made a note last time I had the wiring out!

Archived