Gibson Brands Forums

NAD!

Andre S

Jet City JCA20H and matching speaker cab with eminence speaker!

Paid $498 on M123 then saw it cheaper on American Musical so I emailed M123 and they're refunding the difference plus 23% of the difference! $315!

Great and good for you.....Please clarify, what is M123, and please clarify which cabinet you bought, and the total cost to you, as it's not clear.....

I'm on a tight budget, yet I still buy gear as needed and as not needed....I love my Jet City amp, and wish to get one more.....

( Oh, you got the 1X12 cab I'll bet. )...

damian-

I bought it about a week and a half ago on Music123, an online store for $498 USD.

Yesterday I saw it for $349 on American Musical, so I emailed Music123 with the new price and as their policy, they said they would lower the price to $350 and decrease it further to 23% of the difference.

So 498-349=149

then 149*23/100

Final price= $315

I ordered Jet City's 1*12 cab the JCA12S

I ordered the head and cab as one, as they sell it on Music123, however it did not come with a speaker cable as I expected...Fortunately I did order one because I wasn't sure that it did come with one.....So I won't be able to use it for a day or two.

That is a sweet deal. I can't believe you got that amp (new) for that price.

It's a bummer that you have the amp but can't use it because of a cable. Patience is a virtue I guess.

Yea but on the bright side, I just checked my couriers website and it is being delivered today!

So I can't use it for another 3 hours, but I can wait that long!

After hearing the clips poste here in the LP section I can't wait!!!!!!

Archived