Gibson Brands Forums

Fingerpicking on my own

quiqueguitar

Don't tell me what to label or not to label. I still see it as spam. What part of 'my opinion' didn't you understand?

You can keep seeing as spam, but why don't you stop posting in this thread? your posts on this thread are spam the way I see it, my opinion.

Quique is from Spain and most of his posts are in the Spanish forum, he doesn't post a lot but he posts good quality stuff and this video he thought he would share at the Loungue and he is received like this?

Quique: Como siempre buen trabajo, desde que vi tu video con la ES335 he querido una de esas guitarras.

You can keep seeing as spam, but why don't you stop posting in this thread? your posts on this thread are spam the way I see it, my opinion.

Quique is from Spain and most of his posts are in the Spanish forum, he doesn't post a lot but he posts good quality stuff and this video he thought he would share at the Loungue and he is received like this?

Quique: Como siempre buen trabajo, desde que vi tu video con la ES335 he querido una de esas guitarras.

Maybe posters on this thread should stop getting bent out of shape and posting against my "opinion" and prompting a resopnse. Get over it. Funny how much power you gus have given me...lol.

Nah no power to you, it actually makes you look bad to act like this. As a grown man you should be ashamed of yourself.

You made the wrong call and where not man enough to recognize it. Lame.

I could care less if you think the guy is swell. The fact is that the posts I've been able to see from him, are all either posts of his music and/or replies thanking him for their comments on his music. If that's not self indulging spam, I don't know what is. I could care less if he keeps doing it... More power to him, and good for him!! I choose to call it like I see it. You have a problem with this and call "lame" when you don't have a leg to stand on. Give me more power by replying again. Or you could grow up and let it go. Oh, and I'm not concerned with how I look to you, thanks.

I could care less if you think the guy is swell. The fact is that the posts I've been able to see from him, are all either posts of his music and/or replies thanking him for their comments on his music. If that's not self indulging spam, I don't know what is. I could care less if he keeps doing it... More power to him, and good for him!! I choose to call it like I see it. You have a problem with this and call "lame" when you don't have a leg to stand on. Give me more power by replying again. Or you could grow up and let it go. Oh, and I'm not concerned with how I look to you, thanks.

Chill out mr. cowboy, I see a vein poping on your forehead, it's not worth the heart attack you should let go.

Like I said LAME attitude. Very lame.

Archived