Gibson Brands Forums

Off to the game today

ChanMan

Yep... our "baby" turns 19 today, and Ima take him and his brother to watch the Titans and Texans fight for the basement in the AFC South! The in-laws have club seats and we got the tickets this weekend :)

Y'all have fun, and stay warm! We'll try to.

It's 15 degrees right now

[biggrin]

Fun day, ChanMan.....

My Bears are still on top the NFC North, but got their butt kicked the other day. The Titans have a lot of talent, just got beat up a little.

I follow the Saints too, because I lived down there when they were the "Aints".....

The last game I went to in St Louis (vs Saints) cost me $100.00 per seat, $8.00 a beer, and $20.00 to park.

Have a good one.

Thanks Murph... they have a parking pass, so we'll get to park 1/2 block from the stadium. It used to be "free parking" but $20 apiece to ride the shuttle...

And yeah, EVERYTHING is expensive at the concession stands.... but what are ya gonna do?

JNasty- you are, of course, correct. that would be why we watched "The Book of Eli" instead [lol]

I gotta say, cookieman, I miss you guys being in our division. There was hardly another team that I enjoyed watching their fans throw their gear on the ground after getting whupped in the Colliseum thdevilchilli1.gif

This year, you guys could have conceivably scored over 100 points on us.....eusa_pray.gif

Fun day, ChanMan.....

My Bears are still on top the NFC North, but got their butt kicked the other day. The Titans have a lot of talent, just got beat up a little.

It's brutal to watch the Bears play... lose to crappy teams, but beat the Eagles? wtf is going on? Welcome to Chicago Sports I guess

Yep... our "baby" turns 19 today, and Ima take him and his brother to watch the Titans and Texans fight for the basement in the AFC South! The in-laws have club seats and we got the tickets this weekend :)

Y'all have fun, and stay warm! We'll try to.

It's 15 degrees right now

[biggrin]

Go Colts!!!! msp_flapper.gif

Great Game!!!

We played some good football, even if we got sloppy in the second half. It was a LOT warmer today than the last game we went to.

Here's a shot from the seats

1220980848_photobucket_37013_.jpg

Oh, and a thank you to the Colts for knocking off the Jags and keeping our (undeserved) playoff hopes alive!

Great Game!!!

We played some good football, even if we got sloppy in the second half. It was a LOT warmer today than the last game we went to.

Here's a shot from the seats

1220980848_photobucket_37013_.jpg

Oh, and a thank you to the Colts for knocking off the Jags and keeping our (undeserved) playoff hopes alive!

No Problem! We'll see ya in a couple of weeks here in Indy to finish ya off! msp_flapper.gif

No Problem! We'll see ya in a couple of weeks here in Indy to finish ya off! msp_flapper.gif

Not if we play like we did today, and you guys play like you did last time.

I believe the term used to describe them was "the very beatable Colts".

A rartiy since Peyton took the helm. That guy is a true Champion.

Of course.... he came to the Colts from Tennessee.....

[flapper]

Looks like a ton of fun ChanMan. I've been taking my 9 year old to Sabres games since he was 5 years old. He loves them. I haven't taken him to a Bills game yet though. We're at the bottom but we knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs today! Anytime we beat them is a good day for us. Hey, when you lost 4 Superbowls (in a row!) and you haven't made the playoffs in 10 years you have to find a positive somewhere...

Not if we play like we did today, and you guys play like you did last time.

I believe the term used to describe them was "the very beatable Colts".

A rartiy since Peyton took the helm. That guy is a true Champion.

Of course.... he came to the Colts from Tennessee.....

[flapper]

Hmmm Pretty sure we won the last time so that would be OK. [flapper] I think were doing pretty well with about half the "Star" players out for injuries. Heck we even beat the Refs yesterday!

BTW I never said nothing good comes out of Tennnessee!!!! [biggrin]

Yep you did beat our 3rd string QB.

Barely.

Best that ya keep playing like you did against the Jags. It would hurt Peytons standing as Best QB of All Time were you to miss the playoffs.

Best of luck to y'all, especially if you end up representing in our division in the playoffs!

Archived