Gibson Brands Forums

Boss Pedal Base Plates

cabba2203

Hey, for those folks like me who don't want to velcro over the serial number/rubber on the bottom of your Boss pedals and have the pedals that don't have enough room on the inside to flip the plate over, you can get bottom plates from Boss!

I called Boss USA Customer Support at 323-890-3700, opt 2, opt 1

They charge $6.00 per order for shipping, delivery is 1-2 weeks.

The price per base plate is $4.60

This is news to me and I ordered the last 5 they had in stock, but you can back order them.

Sorry if this info is old news or been posted before, I haven't seen it.

I'm stoked because I made some bottoms out of plexi-glass that broke at the screw corners the first time I pulled them up.

I was about to search for a machine shop but this works out better for me.

You can also get all kinds of plates from pedalpartsplus.com or smallbear for really cheap.

They don't have BOSS obviously but they have the MXR sized plates which are probably the most popular enclusure. I'm gonna get some for my ZVex pedals. They're really cheap too. Like $1 for an unfinished plate I think.

They have a lot of good stuff check em out.

You can also get all kinds of plates from pedalpartsplus.com or smallbear for really cheap.

They don't have BOSS obviously but they have the MXR sized plates which are probably the most popular enclusure. I'm gonna get some for my ZVex pedals. They're really cheap too. Like $1 for an unfinished plate I think.

They have a lot of good stuff check em out.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Archived