Gibson Brands Forums

More Video Creation And Editing From Tman

Tman5293

So I decided to put my video creation skills to work again and created a Call Of Duty: Black Ops montage. This is me playing. Not to be a braggart or anything but I'm pretty good at this game. If your into COD or just video games in general I would like to know what you think. msp_cool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Rk-teqNgo

1269116537_144.png?w=600

Are you suggesting that I'm a camper because I stayed in the same house the whole time? If thats the case then it's technically not camping since I was continuously moving around the house. Just didn't leave the house to avoid dying. The part at 1:24 when I was just laying there on the floor was camping I guess. But what I was doing was listening for footsteps of people coming up the stairs. I can do that since I have a really nice Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 headset.

You did great getting to the house.

Then you camped the top floor.

product_1248577812.jpg

Still technically not camping since I was running around in circles killing people. msp_flapper.gif Camping is staying in one spot and killing people as they walk by. I won and thats all that matters. lol msp_flapper.gif

Camping much?

Read the previous posts man. I was continuously moving so technically not camping. msp_flapper.gif

BTW, This is the only map on the game that I "camp" on. No other way to win at that map. Other than that I can't stand campers and don't have the patience to do it myself.

Yeah.

Listen to you defending yourself.

/chuckle

No, it's not camping because, see I was running around in circles in my camping spot and hiding until I heard someone coming!!

LoLz.

Go play with the guys in 3rd Armoured Cav. That's my clan. Win there and film it.

Like I said. You did great getting to the house. I don't think you need to camp.

But you did.

I really don't care what you guys define as camping. If you have the game, try playing Nuketown free for all and winning by running around outside. It's not possible. I won, and I don't care how I won, cause winning is all that matters.

Read the previous posts man. I was continuously moving so technically not camping. msp_flapper.gif

BTW, This is the only map on the game that I "camp" on. No other way to win at that map. Other than that I can't stand campers and don't have the patience to do it myself.

foot-shot.jpg

In your video... the kill at around :29 when you went prone by the fence. That guy KNEW you were there, and you took him out.

Skillz.... you haz them. A video of kill after kill after kill like that one and I'm sending the link to my Steam friends.... :D

Archived