Gibson Brands Forums

Merry Christmas Acoustiholics.......

Murph

Merry Christmas everyone! I got a cool wooden guitar stand and a Snark tuner! This Snark tuner is pretty cool. I'm impressed! Just sitting here playing Silent Night. My cat Benny is sleeping on the wrapping paper. We miss you Mini [crying]

Gonna go out to the farm this aft and see my horsey. Made her a special mash of crushed candy canes, beet pulp and carrots. Have a great day!

I have already participated in the Festivus feats of strength and have now been up since 5 am - my daughter swears she heard Santa on the roof. I ain't gonna be the one to tell her it was just the dogs doing something. I am bone tired and gotta go play this afternoon. Luckily I will just be sitting in on lap steel so at least I can sit.

No geetar related gifts but I did get a fully restored 1930s Philco "bullet" radio and an old RCA tube caddy.

All in all, I would not have it any other way. A very happy holiday to pickers and pluckers everywhere.

...a special mash of crushed candy canes, beet pulp and carrots.

Sounds delish! Can you put rum in that?

Merry Christmas, everybody.

To lift forumite LarryP58's Woodstock avatar, Peace & Music to all.

Anne:

enjoy your new little instrument.

Subarude posted this ukulele cover a while back, possibly before you started sharing time with us here. It's beautiful...(& may the Flannel be With You):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgpsXURZFo4

a definite inspiration to anyone under the influence of Ukemania. I know. I'm one.

a Happy New Year to all. SB.

I got six sets of strings a new snark tuner and some recording equipment! Hopefully I will have a few songs uploaded. Though I am a tad nervous at their quality...

Either way Merry Christmas or whatever winter holiday you are associated with folks.

Anne:

enjoy your new little instrument.

Subarude posted this ukulele cover a while back, possibly before you started sharing time with us here. It's beautiful...(& may the Flannel be With You):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgpsXURZFo4

a definite inspiration to anyone under the influence of Ukemania. I know. I'm one.

a Happy New Year to all. SB.

That is SO very lovely...thanks!! I am a new ukemaniac, so I 'preciate the welcome. [laugh]

I tell you, it's hard to think of a better way to spend Christmas day than snowed in with my kids and dog, with plenty of food and ways to amuse ourselves. Merry Christmas, all!

Gonna go out to the farm this aft and see my horsey. Made her a special mash of crushed candy canes, beet pulp and carrots. Have a great day!

Your life and relationship with horsey sounds so balanced and sympathetic. Some days ago I wondered if it's a workhorse, , , and in that case if it's called J-45.

Best kind of New Year to you, , , and every other G-forumite on rollin' planet earth ~

Archived