Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Supreme PIck ups

Eddie85

I recently received a gorgeous 2005 supreme for christmas. Who ever had this guitar before put a .09 string set on it and the action is all jacked up and the bridge and tail peice are messed up as well. My concern is that when I pulled the pickups out, the back read epiphone and I cant find anything on that particular year model about what kind of pickups actually came in it. I think the previous owner pulled the originals out and replaced them with cheaper ones. Any input would be appreciated.

I recently received a gorgeous 2005 supreme for christmas. Who ever had this guitar before put a .09 string set on it and the action is all jacked up and the bridge and tail peice are messed up as well. My concern is that when I pulled the pickups out, the back read epiphone and I cant find anything on that particular year model about what kind of pickups actually came in it. I think the previous owner pulled the originals out and replaced them with cheaper ones. Any input would be appreciated.

wait Im confused, is this an epi or gibson?

if its gibson, yea he pulled out the pups and put in lower quality ones. (maybe he liked them better)

if its epi, well then its kinda obvious [flapper]

wait Im confused, is this an epi or gibson?

if its gibson, yea he pulled out the pups and put in lower quality ones. (maybe he liked them better)

if its epi, well then its kinda obvious [flapper]

[/qu

Its a gibson, thats what I figured. thanks.

Archived