Gibson Brands Forums

self pic AVATAR month...

S t e v e

THEN WHY DIDN'T MOMMY LOVE ME ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry

Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true

Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you

Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing

She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing

Momma's will keep Baby cozy and warm

Oooo Babe

Oooo Babe

Ooo Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build the wall

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rock on Brother. Mine was probably a bit longer than yours in that pic before I joined the corporate world. That was the last time it's been long. I've started to grow it out again but can't stand the awkward phases and end up getting it cut off again. My little beard is my current Ant- Authority freak flag at the moment. Grow that Sh&t back out man! By the way, you still got that Black Beauty? And what Part of Germany are you living in? I usually hit Mannheim and Basel Switzerland about once a year?

Regards,

Andy

My hair is long and blond, I hated like you said, the awkward phases in between, I always sleep with a fan on, blown on me, winter or summer, and the hair getting blown in my face drove me crazy.

My hair is long and blond, I hated like you said, the awkward phases in between, I always sleep with a fan on, blown on me, winter or summer, and the hair getting blown in my face drove me crazy.

Mine is (Was) too. Blonde thin and straight. Can't stand it sticking to my face anymore! I also can't sleep without a fan running! msp_thumbup.gif

Never been into long hair. Shaggy and even over the ears, yeah on occasion.

Too dangerous for a lotta stuff I do. And ditto even in the 60s. Same reason I don't wear jewelry.

OTOH, I don't care for a buzz cut or shaving the head mostly 'cuz the hair is a pretty decent insulation under a hat, which I mostly have on whenever outdoors and sometimes indoors.

m

Never been into long hair. Shaggy and even over the ears, yeah on occasion.

Too dangerous for a lotta stuff I do. And ditto even in the 60s. Same reason I don't wear jewelry.

OTOH, I don't care for a buzz cut or shaving the head mostly 'cuz the hair is a pretty decent insulation under a hat, which I mostly have on whenever outdoors and sometimes indoors.

m

Ahhh C'mon Milod let your freak flag fly!!!! I expect to see hair down to your knees by next Christmas!!!! msp_biggrin.gif

jnaastyneber, not only that, but I was wearing white after Labor Day; The Horror !!!!!!!

Andy, I'm in the U.S. now.....almost moved back to Germany in 2002.....I miss Germany and Switzerland; used to own some land up on a mountain overlooking Lake Geneva....The song also fits...been on my own since 1980..That Gibby was stolen in 1998ish.....

I sure miss Europe.......I might grow my hair back; Like Kimbabig says, the worst part is the in-between period......

MILOD; Now that Willie Nelson has cut his locks, we expect you to protest by growing yours long; LET'S RACE !!!!!!!

Naaah...

It's bad enough that the barber just grins when I threaten physical violence after he uses mirrors to show the thinning back of my head.

I don't think I'd do well with a Ben Franklin look, gray hair and all. Nor shaved on top either. It gets too cold here. <grin>

m

jnaastyneber, not only that, but I was wearing white after Labor Day; The Horror !!!!!!!

Andy, I'm in the U.S. now.....almost moved back to Germany in 2002.....I miss Germany and Switzerland; used to own some land up on a mountain overlooking Lake Geneva....The song also fits...been on my own since 1980..That Gibby was stolen in 1998ish.....

I sure miss Europe.......I might grow my hair back; Like Kimbabig says, the worst part is the in-between period......

MILOD; Now that Willie Nelson has cut his locks, we expect you to protest by growing yours long; LET'S RACE !!!!!!!

I think we should call it the "Justin Bieber Phase...90"

Archived