Gibson Brands Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

cornflake

2" of snow so far here in North East Alabama.......and more predicted for today =D>

the reason we moved to Bama from Ohio (Cleveland) was we came for a visit w/family in '66 Christmas week, and the entire week the daily high temps were in the mid 60's........went back to Cleveland, Mom & Dad packed our belongings into a "U-Haul" trailer, and within a week we were residents of Alabama.

There are some excellent debating societies ,as well as internet forums, to read the opposing arguments for and against Christianity. This thread as far as i can see was created to promote a positive celebration of one of the greatest figures in history - Jesus.

As for the original sentiment my wife and I raise an extra glass of booze this to Jesus this time of year. For those of 'us' that think he was a great man, we have to celebrate his birthday sometime! - and have no way of knowing an exact date of birth - so this time is as good as time as any! Well actually it as an ideal time, as such a hopeful story precedes the wiping of a clean slate and another new beginning...new year's eve msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

Matt

Archived