Gibson Brands Forums

How to Make Your Pickups Hotter

badbluesplayer

Does it keep the whole space warm?

So far so good. I got the temp up to about 25 degrees above the outside temp, but I had a couple of windows cracked because the stove still smells of stove black so bad. I have one of those big propane heaters and it doesn't seem to heat the place quite as fast as the propane heater. We'll see.

So far so good. I got the temp up to about 25 degrees above the outside temp, but I had a couple of windows cracked because the stove still smells of stove black so bad. I have one of those big propane heaters and it doesn't seem to heat the place quite as fast as the propane heater. We'll see.

Cool man! Now you can start writing your manifesto! msp_laugh.gif

Get a fan to circulate the air and I'll bet that wood stove will heat that place up real good.

Cool man! Now you can start writing your manifesto! msp_laugh.gif

Good one Andy! [thumbup]

Get another stove [thumbup]

Archived