Gibson Brands Forums

Geen and Blue LP's

BlueEpiphone

First, I am happy with my Les Purple 2 guitar. I installed the tuners that Whitmore Willy sent and they are a huge impovement over my originals. The tuners Willy sent all had tooling marks on the C-shaped arms that suppport the key shaft. My originals were lacking these marks and as a result the key shaft had too much slop. This extra slop kept the shaft's spiral grove from meshing with the winding spindle gear. With Willy's generous assistance I now have plenty of time to enjoy my LP Special II before I buy some upgraded tuning machines.

Does anyone have one of those green LP's? Is it an Epiphone or Gibson?

post-27662-099798900 1293677056_thumb.jpg

That guitar is definitely you! Is your cat friend a lady? Don't rely on you nose! Unless you are a cat you might not be able to tell for sure...find another cat to confirm she is.

The three thugs I met in Pakistan say you may be related to them...they said they would like to visit you in Texas. They asked me if there were any gun laws out there and also wondered if they should wear leashes. You're on your own if they decide to visit. Send back any packages postmarked from Pakistan if you don't want them in your home.

Archived