Gibson Brands Forums

Your Acoustical Performances!!!

duane v

Thanks JImi -- yours is a nice rendition of Bruce. What do you use to record to soundcloud? I'm new to recording myself. Would like to improve the quality a little.

My wife used one of those little Zoom recorders, they look like Walkmans. She just ran a chord from the 'out' on my PA head directly into the 'input' on the Zoom and pressed 'record' and I was playing LIve at a gig anyway...

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/H4N/

My wife used one of those little Zoom recorders, they look like Walkmans. She just ran a chord from the 'out' on my PA head directly into the 'input' on the Zoom and pressed 'record' and I was playing LIve at a gig anyway...

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/H4N/

Ah, I wondered about those recorders -- Tascam sells a similar unit as well. We use a small Yamaha board -- I may have to pick one of those up at some point. The sound quality is quite good. Thanks for the info.

A big fancy camera like that and you manage photo your own reflection .

Honestly BK.

:-s

Actually, BBG, the guitar's back is made of the extremely rare Antipodal Paparazzi Wagga Wagga Mahogany. I thought only Maton was using it, however.

BK, excellent music once again. And the sharpness of your pictures is astounding. I know you've posted it before, but what camera/lens set up are you using?

Thanks for posting,

FMA

No judgement, BK....From past vids, I have seen from you. you seem to be more of a 'sit-down' Blues Dude....as I tend to be.... (in my head)

. Since it is such a new guitar, I thought you may be 'gigging it' with the strap-button installed....Just 'curiosity' and conversation..??

I can sort-of relate with the photo gear as the wife is a Nature Photographer. She has the 'entry-level' Canon Rebel(imagine that!) SLR and is always 'longing for' up-grade gear.

Since she married me.... A 'damn' good thing that she is into 'wildlife'..... [lol]

Hey everyone, happy spring!!! It is starting to warm up a tad here in DC so I thought I would start to get the videos rolling. Here is an original called "The Church" - one of 11 songs from my upcoming record coming out this fall hopefully!

Enjoy.

Those are some awesome shots, BK. Some rugged coastline that you have down there! I saw some folks 'beachcombing'.....Any 'siting's' of debris from the "missing" Malaysian jet-liner????

HhMmmmm?

I had some 'debris' in my backyard. Not the jet-liner.....just an old refrigerator that we had thrown-out..... Breaking News, old boy!