Subservience of hollow objects

It is sunday and sunday is a church

Where evey thought shines

Man, as small as an univerce

Love every single (un)earthy instant

All that you have is inside you

And will not be taken away from you

Guest J-Doug

I just wanted to say thank you very much to all of you who have listened and commented on my humble attempts at recording over the past year+. I can't believe my songs have been listened to almost 5000 times. It really blows my mind. You guys are great!

Guest J-Doug

I have a soundcloud - I have no idea how many listens I have but I bet its a fraction of that! You play very well amigo. Kudos.

Thanks Sal!

I just wanted to say thank you very much to all of you who have listened and commented on my humble attempts at recording over the past year+. I can't believe my songs have been listened to almost 5000 times. It really blows my mind. You guys are great!

Yea isn't the social media age amazing J Doug? Over the years I have heard and read so many artists complaining about their music being downloaded and them not making enough money. Boo fricking hoo Steven Tyler and Lars whatever your name is. What is it , you going to need another car? Another house? What are you being denied of? As for guys like us, all WE want is the exposure, we dream of thousands of people tuning in to what we do. I am humbled by the thought that my YouTube channel ( with over 115 videos on it) has been watched over 35,000 that's Thirty Five THOUSAND people from all around the world. HERE....on edit is my YouTube site which I am constantly updating (I have a new Springsteen cover done live yesterday afternoon at my West Palm Beach poolside gig...oh yea, here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyDiBattista

This was recorded yesterday at my poolside gig at The West Palm Beach Marriott. I'm playing my newest guitar a Gibson Super Dove. I'm starting to figure out the settings I need, it's always a long and drawn out process of tweaking this and that. Of course I never end up getting it 'perfect' but...oh well. This is a cover of Bruce Springsteen's I Wish I Were Blind from Human Touch-an underrated and great album IMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXQadcoMEg&feature=em-upload_owner