Gibson Brands Forums

Your Acoustical Performances!!!

duane v

• 2 weeks later...

New year's day 2016...seemed like a good time to reflect, think about how my kids are grown, and record my guitar solo instrumental arrangement of "What a Wonderful World/(Somewhere) Over the Rainbow". Hope you enjoy. (The guitar I am playing is an Angelica classical guitar. Seemed to fit the song.)-QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

Click here:

New year's day 2016...seemed like a good time to reflect, think about how my kids are grown, and record my guitar solo instrumental arrangement of "What a Wonderful World/(Somewhere) Over the Rainbow". Hope you enjoy. (The guitar I am playing is an Angelica classical guitar. Seemed to fit the song.)-QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

Wonderfull stuff - imagine actually sitting on that beach plucking away on a guitar and marveling at it all. [thumbup]

Wonderfull stuff - imagine actually sitting on that beach plucking away on a guitar and marveling at it all. [thumbup]

Duluthdan-In all sincerity with gratitude, this past October 2015 I actually had that joy of the experience you mention of sitting right at the same spot as on the video (from a hotel room deck overlooking the Pacific) and plucking away playing this same song (although I did it on a ukulele as my guitar was too big to fly with my wife and I out to SoCal from Chicagoland)..and marveling at it all. It was wonderful...

QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

Duluthdan-In all sincerity with gratitude, this past October 2015 I actually had that joy of the experience you mention of sitting right at the same spot as on the video (from a hotel room deck overlooking the Pacific) and plucking away playing this same song (although I did it on a ukulele as my guitar was too big to fly with my wife and I out to SoCal from Chicagoland)..and marveling at it all. It was wonderful...

QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

You old Romantic, you.................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a bit of a lark for your Sunday viewing.

I was listening to Robbie Dupree's song from the early 1980's, Steal Away.

This was six years ago or more.

Couldn't find any chords online that seemed to work, so I crafted what I could just from listening to the original.

I don't own a Coral Sitar, so I had to make the sitar noises with my mouth.

Comedy music at best.

I may have been drinking.

[crying]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...