Gibson Brands Forums
duane v

Your Acoustical Performances!!!

Here's a places where all can post their performances / recordings.

Looking forward to the listen!!! [thumbup]

Awesome! Had forgotten about this song, how cool it is - great job.

Here's two more from recent solo gigs. Hope you enjoy them.

Me & The Devil on a 1934 Roy Smeck Stage Delux:

Bo Carter's Country Fool on a J-35:

I could listen to you all day, every day.

Hi folks,

You will find below a link in soundcloud.

This is one of the 15 songs recorded in my upcoming album, called "Mantra".

All songs are in bulgarian (my native) language.

The name of the song is "Angel".

Enjoy!

Angel

Wow. very nice indeed.

Wow, really nice - loved the music, made me wish i knew the language to follow the story - thanks for sharing.

Just playing a bit of made up clip here with a six month old strings 12's I have been sampling on my 2011 Custom Hummingbird

Let me know what you think fella's : http://chirb.it/EIzEp3

Cheers! [rolleyes]

Trans Super nice! Liked it all - really liked the first part, simple but a little bit of power behind it, maybe a bit more base and very clean sounding. Super psyched to hear this coming from a hummingbird. ....and as i'm writing it, i'm listening to that first section for a 4th time!

Frank, That was absolutely fantastic. Thanks for posting. It's great knowing such great music can be played on the humble J45.

You've re-kindled a new respect in me for The Blues Player !

Glad you enjoyed what I have to offer. The guitar is a Custom Shop J-35 I got from Gary Burnett at Bee-3 Vintage in Ashville NC back in 1995. Thanks again - Frank Website

Okay, since my last video featured my new Martin, I'm making up for it by featuring my 2012 Gibson SJ200 75th Anniversary Golden Age in this video I just did of my cover of Cat Steven's "Moonshadow".

Moonshadow was one of the very first fingerstyle tunes I learned back in the *ahem* Summer of 1972. I'll get it right soon.

Recorded with Rode M5 stereo matched pair of condenser mics, through a Zoom UAC-2 interface to Sonar Platinum and mastered in WavePad Sound Editor. Video produced in Camtasia 9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5fsJClOsto

Very nice Doug! I remember you playing this at the store and jamming there with you!

Here's a rough take of an original with a few lines "borrowed" from an old poem called "The Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes. The setting is summer 2017 downtown West End of Vancouver B.C. Recorded with a Zoom H6 plugged into a GoPro.

Here's a video/audio of a new piece of music I wrote this past winter. I also took the photos that accompany the music. It's called "Palm Tree". I wrote it on my Epiphone EL-00 and also decided to record it, playing that guitar, too. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think of it!

Click here for the video/audio of "Palm Tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcnweoHHoZ4

QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

Edited by QuestionMark

Here's an original on my new J45. Trying to learn to record, and sing... and play - but I got a honey, and she wanted a song. Thanks for listening (or at least thanks for letting me post ;) !

Very Pretty Lady

Rgds - billroy

This is a song called Spring Wind... Its a Greg Brown song.

I hope you like it... it's my Gibson J50.

https://soundcloud.c...ham/spring-wind

There is a part in the middle where I am humming. Off key perhaps. Im holding a place on the reel for a harmonica track. I just have to buy one in the key of B.

Edited by ThemisSal

And this one is an original I wrote - called Bay Ridge Mile... about the bars and places my buddy and I play for in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. At one point Bay Ridge was known for most bars per square mile... and its where I grew up.

And this one is an original I wrote - called Bay Ridge Mile... about the bars and places my buddy and I play for in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. At one point Bay Ridge was known for most bars per square mile... and its where I grew up.

Very nice T-Sal, my wife asked if that was Mark Knopfler - I told her it wasn't such a hack. Really like your originals!

On another thread, someone mentioned giving up smoking - this is one i wrote when i was 12 days in to giving up... caffeine. In honor of anyone giving up anything - one day at a time my friend! I call it 'Itch'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Qakybyx_4

What’s that recorded with bill ?

There’s no way that’s recorded live with just a phone is there ?

Sounds great