Gibson Brands Forums

Triggerman 60

epi-curious

I use mine for blues, rock, jazz and fusion stuff and it has plenty of volume for that. I always run my volume under 50% and compete easily with bass and drums in the 3 piece I play in. I love mine BTW. Fantastic amplifier with a great clean channel that really loves pedals in front. The sound is huge and very warm because the cabinet is so large for a 1x12. Enjoy it man; it's one of the best SS amps around IMHO. I also have the Epi BC30 which is all valve but I prefer my Triggerman 60 in every regard over it. I loved my Triggerman so much I went out and picked up the 100 watt head too.

Thanks for the reply. I'm trading in a Fender FM 212 dsp on this. I also have a legend rock 'n' roll 50 which is great but WAY too loud for playing at home (it's mean to be turned up). I'm picking this amp up Friday.

BTW - what cabinet are you using for the 100 watt head?

BTW - what cabinet are you using for the 100 watt head?

Actually I don't have a dedicated cab for it at the moment but I just set it up to run through the two 12s in my BC30. Sounds pretty good. I do like the 2x12 configuration but it is a lot to lug around to gigs and rehearsals etc. I'd prefer to run the head through a 1x12 box with something like an Eminence Delta or an EV in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived