Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone had this happen

Sproggie

No man.

Mostly in my living room. I typically limit my music store stuff to pretty generic riffing.

Which is what makes it so surprising when three or four people stop you on the way out to compliment your playing.

Unless, of course, you're one of those that considers that a "gig"....in which case only 3 or four folks HAS to be disappointing.

[lol]

quiet often tbh, in fact one time i recall was when i played the solo on "don't believe a word" as my brother filmed it, as i get to the end of the solo i actually mouth the "wah wah" bit (trying to fight off the goosebumps) [biggrin]

check it out below (my vids) ;)

quiet often tbh, in fact one time i recall was when i played the solo on "don't believe a word" as my brother filmed it, as i get to the end of the solo i actually mouth the "wah wah" bit (trying to fight off the goosebumps) [biggrin]

check it out below (my vids) ;)

I mouth the wah wah's aswell. I've seen loads of vids of musicians and they all do it too. Like Satch for example. You sometimes jst get carried away with what your playing

No man.

Mostly in my living room. I typically limit my music store stuff to pretty generic riffing.

Which is what makes it so surprising when three or four people stop you on the way out to compliment your playing.

Unless, of course, you're one of those that considers that a "gig"....in which case only 3 or four folks HAS to be disappointing.

[lol]

I play Black Keys stuff and Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground by White Stripes, then some chords when I try out gear. It's always weird when people just stop and watch you play, at least I feel awkward as all hell

And those gigs are the best, but the pay sucks...

Archived