Gibson Brands Forums

Twilight Zone Trivia

crazyhair

Submitted for your approval!

Trivia for the demented minds of the Gibson Lounge, who upon waking from the New Years Eve stupor are devoid of some of the sight, sound and memories of a night gone by! After regaining some of your memory cells you find that you are back, back into lets just say, a world of wonderment, or rather ......is it the present, future, or maybe the past.

If it is the past that you look for, then answer the following question from a bygone episode, and welcome to.................. The Twilight zone!

For you the year is important because the year could be somewhere between 1958 to 1964. The scene is of a musician of self importance, in search of a song that he cannot write, yet hopes others will so he can take credit for it. This musician is capable of murder to get what he wants. Along his journey he meets a young woman playing a song at a particular place in the woods. This place is the last stop in everyone's journey. The actress playing the part was of no consequence except she got the part and a famous actress singer known today and not as much yesterday did not get the part. Can you name the actress who did not get the part, the year and episode as well as the name of the character.

Upon completing this correctly you will be next in line to ask the next trivia question for...........................The Twilight Zone.

First Hint - The Rock A Billy

Since I know this is correct I will continue....

This Episode of the twighlight Zone is known by two different titles as Rod Serling stated it incorrectly to what the Actual title is. It also has two different actresses playing the exact same role in the same episode.

Name the two titles

Name the two actresses

Hint .... Metallica Released a single with the same name as one of the Episodes titles.

This Episode of the twighlight Zone is known by two different titles as Rod Serling stated it incorrectly to what the Actual title is. It also has two different actresses playing the exact same role in the same episode.

Name the two titles

Name the two actresses

Hint .... Metallica Released a single with the same name as one of the Episodes titles.

lol my only guess is Ride the Lightning

Name the two titles

Name the two actresses

Whoever answers correctly wins my new Metro JTM 45.

Eye Of The Beholder, (Originally titled "The Private World Of Darkness") 11/11/60

Janet Tyler (under bandages): was Maxine Stuart

Janet Tyler (revealed): was Donna Douglas

Go ahead an put that JTM 45 in the mail! [biggrin]

I canz Googlez...

Eye Of The Beholder, (Originally titled "The Private World Of Darkness") 11/11/60

Janet Tyler (under bandages): was Maxine Stuart

Janet Tyler (revealed): was Donna Douglas

Go ahead an put that JTM 45 in the mail! [biggrin]

I canz Googlez...

Yeah and you didn't even have to be correct, all you had to do was answer, he didnt even say it had to be correct.

Andy R and Surfpup were correct for those questions asked.

Since I do not see another question from in waiting, I do see another journey.

This story takes place in a sleepy little Mexican village that represents all of man kind to a visitor from the stars. For here lays all the traits known to man. Greed, suspicion, compassion, curiosity and the innocence of a young boy. It is said that if you visit a strange land in peace, have something to present to the people of that land as a token of your sincerity. One would hope for the same in return, not so in this story or in life.

When the alien is killed what else was killed with him?

Andy R and Surfpup were correct for those questions asked.

Since I do not see another question from in waiting, I do see another journey.

This story takes place in a sleepy little Mexican village that represents all of man kind to a visitor from the stars. For here lays all the traits known to man. Greed, suspicion, compassion, curiosity and the innocence of a young boy. It is said that if you visit a strange land in peace, have something to present to the people of that land as a token of your sincerity. One would hope for the same in return, not so in this story or in life.

When the alien is killed what else was killed with him?

Wasn't it the cure for all diseases? (I don't pretend to be a Twilight Zone Trivia expert)

At least those people didn't get tricked into going back with the Aliens to be part of their soup!, (To Serve Man).

Wasn't it the cure for all diseases? (I don't pretend to be a Twilight Zone Trivia expert)

At least those people didn't get tricked into going back with the Aliens to be part of their soup!, (To Serve Man).

as I recall, it was the cure for all cancers.

Archived