Gibson Brands Forums

GO RAMS!!!!

duane v

Keep dreamin son. They're stayin right here. Im havin grilled seahawk today for lunch

No way pal.... they're up for sale as a BuyItNow option on eBay, and we are taking em back [flapper] ..... but they really are up for sale [biggrin]

Rams played in the greatest Superbowl of all time... vs the Titans.

THE most exciting Superbowl I've ever watched.

Heard it was a great game to watch. Unfortunately we had some freaky weather in Maryland at the time that somehow resulted in a cable outage in my neighborhood about the start of the 2nd half. The good news was that my cable service was restored ...... right after Dyson got tackled short of the endzone on the last play of the game. Needless to say I'm no longer a customer of that cable service provider.

Seattle Chicken of the Sea is going to the playoffs with a 7-9 record?

Man, that just don't seem right...

Division Champion earns that right.

Remember when the Patriots were 11-5 and the Chargers who were 8-8 and division champs went to the playoffs?

How would you like to be the Raiders knowing you beat every team in your division twice and didn't make the playoffs?

A couple of years ago they were calling the Cardinals the worst playoff team in history and they went the Superbowl and came close to beating the Steelers so you never know. As far as Bradford goes, we all know how talented he is, yesterday we got reminded how young he is.

My team has been put out of thier misery for many weeks so all I have left is to root against the Jets and Eagles. Never liked those teams. Maybe it's the greenLOL.

I just have to giggle about this. Every day I hear guys whine about the BCS and how college needs a playoff to determine a true champ. Meanwhile, you have an average team with a sub .500 record going to the NFL playoffs, when Oakland goes undefeated in their division so they can watch the playoffs from home. Football is almost more divisive than politics.

The Rams didn't play like they wanted to win. Need some receivers. Hopefully with the next draft. Bradford did pretty good, but you can still see some rookie tendencies. He can only get better.

Didn't matter much, the Saints probably would have trumped their butts anyway.

Look forward to next year. Or should I say this year.

Well my Giants are out, so all I can do now is root for the Colts. I pretty much can't stand any of the other teams, especially the Jets and Eagles. I can only hope the Eagles get demolished in whatever playoff game they lose, might make me feel a little better about the debacle that was the Giants vs Eagles game a few weeks back. Plus Michael Vick is an animal abuser.

I know what you mean about other teams than your regular team. Miami Dolphins here, I can't believe I'm saying the Patriots in the Super Bowl. AFC East and all that stuff. No problem with the Packers though. (Don't like the Jets either.)

I kinda want to put the Bears in the super bowl for the NFC, their defense is pretty good and can probably carry them there. Kinda like the Giants in 07. I'm not sold on Cutler though, he can probably manage to screw it up. I'm rooting for the Colts in the AFC, but don't think they will make it. The Pats are playing to good right now, but who knows.

Archived