Gibson Brands Forums

Tonal nirvana

Silenced Fred

Today has been great. Everything sounded good. worked on some parts to songs, and hope to have those done. I finally really started playing with the presence knob and it helps a ton for high volume with distortion other wise it gets too muddy. Solo tones are out of this world.

The past week has been really frustrating for me, nothing I played sounded good to me.

It's a relief, just thought I would share that [biggrin]

Today has been great. Everything sounded good. worked on some parts to songs, and hope to have those done. I finally really started playing with the presence knob and it helps a ton for high volume with distortion other wise it gets too muddy. Solo tones are out of this world.

The past week has been really frustrating for me, nothing I played sounded good to me.

It's a relief, just thought I would share that [biggrin]

Sounds like fuzzy logic to me.

Ah I want a clean boost!

But I need to save for the Duo Jet... only 1300 more...

The SHO rocks man. I don't know how I lived without it. I've only been playin my Tele lately and it sounds awesome. I'm a big fan of single coils.

You know I wouldn't mind a Duo-Jet though. Not enough cash.

I am really satisfied with my tone right now, I try not to change anything in the setup tho... I'm using mainly 2 guitars and they require a little turn on the amp's tone cut knob to sound prety similar. I'm really happy with it... but everytime I take one of the other guitars out it's tweak time :rolleyes:

I mostly use the LP Robot and the Custom Tele through the tonelab to the AC30.

Archived