Gibson Brands Forums

For KSDADDY's eyes only

TommyK

Say, Scott. Is this the CNN reporter you like?

She played at the Ryman, she can't be all bad. This pic was right on the centerfold.

RobinMeade21-4-201165554PM.jpg

She even got the cover of Making Music,

RobinMeade11-4-201164746PM.jpg

Apparently has an album too.

She's hot but Jodi Applegate is the one I have the fawning knock-kneed crush on. I think she's on some station in Long Island now. She called the house one time and my daughter talked to her (I had already left for work $*&@%).

Jodi+Applegate.jpgamd_jodi.jpg

Wow I can see why you'd have a crush!

She's hot but Jodi Applegate is the one I have the fawning knock-kneed crush on. I think she's on some station in Long Island now. She called the house one time and my daughter talked to her (I had already left for work $*&@%).

Jodi+Applegate.jpgamd_jodi.jpg

Hey thats my area, ill tell you how it is after im done with it. [wink][razz]

Shortly after the big tsunami in late 2004 (I think), the tv show Good Day New York had a few ebay auctions to raise funds for a donation to help the relief effort. It was spur of the moment, one guy offering up his headset from the show, an autographed pic of the staff, stuff like that. Jodi was drawing a blank as to what to put on ebay as 'Jodi memorabilia' so she reached into her tote bag, took out an apple, took a bite out of it and said, 'here, auction this!'.

I was home from work that day (lazy day) and went on ebay just to follow the auctions they had started. A few hours into it the bidding for Jodi's apple was only at a few bucks and I felt bad about it.... so I bid $100 just to get the party started. Shortly thereafter I got outbid but the other person retracted their bid later. So I won the half eaten apple for $100.

The next morning one of the producers(?) of the show called me and asked if I would go on the air in a telephone interview and I replied emphatically hell no, stuff like that is one of my biggest fears. In discussing the apple, she said it was in a taped up tupperware dish in the fridge in their office and she posed the question 'how are we going to get you this apple?' I told her I would rather have an autographed photo of Jodi. I now have an autographed pic of Jodi on my shop wall signed 'Dear Scott, you must be the man who has everything, why else would you want that apple?'

The next day Jodi herself called and I had already left for work. Probably just as well, I would have blurted out something embarassing anyway.

Archived