Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Wilshire Pro case

MeathouseHoolihan

A gereric, rectangular case is probably going to be your best bet, Meat! There are some nice ones out there that will do a great job of protecting your guitar. SKB, Gator, Tantrum, Roadrunner, etc all make them.

There was some talk a while back that a Wilshire Pro would fit into an SG case ... IT WILL NOT!

Jim

There was some talk a while back that a Wilshire Pro would fit into an SG case ... IT WILL NOT!

Jim

Hi,

The Wilshire Pro as well as the 1966 Worn Wilshire fit into our SG hard case. Our part number is 940-EGCS. See HERE.

Thanks!

Jim Epi

Conflicting case stats! haha I may check out a Gator ABS Strat case that looks like it might work. Thanks!

Hi,

The Wilshire Pro as well as the 1966 Worn Wilshire fit into our SG hard case. Our part number is 940-EGCS. See HERE.

Thanks!

Jim Epi

Heh ... pretty funny! You never know what good old "Big Jim" is going to respond to, huh?

I guess it's possible that the Epiphone case is larger. All I know is that I tried to put the Wilshire Pro I owned for a couple of days into the SKB case that holds my Prophecy SG ... and it wasn't even close!

Archived