Gibson Brands Forums

Rating system

Silenced Fred

IM new to this forum but what does the Rating System actually do. If you get a low rating does it ban you or something?

It doesn't mean anything...........one member is at NEGATIVE 14.........................................

Nathan's got " Minus Tone "...........Very distorted, fuzzy to extremes, wants to tweak knobs he can't, doesn't know why he wants to, and wants to know stuff he doesn't understand.......

And yet he keeps touching knobs he doesn't understand.........Some knobs don't matter, yet, his obsession with twisty things like women obsess him.........Ah, if he only knew,

I'd give him credit, but his mom does his laundry, which is a minus, and his mom cooks for him, which is another minus, but his mom loves him, which is a plus, so, ah,

unless his dissertation is about math, I don't understand Nathan's preoccupation with numbers..........Does he rate women + 1s or - 1s ??? ..........Why is he concerned with ratings ???

I don't rate anyone according to jack shiite here, I plus one up and plus one down because I can.........Whatever......I like geetars, life, women, music, and I'm positive about that........

Is that negative ?????? If my grandaughter plusses me up on my sites, am I suppossed to plus her down for being a better musician than Nathan ??? WTF.......She shreds.....[thumbup] ..

I really don't care about the rating system, just find it weird how some people have to plus their own posts. Like what does it matter?

I try not to "rate" people per se on the forums or in real life

God bless you Nathan, ah man, .........I dunno, .........I know several sock monkeys here, I am aware of several permanent banned members posting here, and I don't give a dam*n, unless it affects me or the integrity of the forum which belongs to Gibson......And I STAND FOR THE INTEGRITY of this forum.....I study law, and I don't give a damn about numbers like you do....

Try having a tumor removed and obsessing about that...........Grow up, play guitar, and plus members up and down like most members do..............and play guitar you %$@# &^%*......

And do it like you mean it ........Live life, WTF....

Archived