Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Mr. Jimmy Page

daveinspain

Happy Birthday Jimmy!! just wanted to thank you for all the great music you have given us over the years. Thank you for overcoming the personal battles in your life and moving on. Thank you for signing my photos a few years back when you played in Madrid with Robert Plant, I took those photos when I was a kid living in Boston. Last but no least thank you for continuing with new projects and hopefully another Led Zeppelin tour!

Oops sorry for the typo in the title of this thread... I hate that we can't edit the titles of threads, just the content... Oh well...

Yes, you can. For those that don't know - select edit on your OP. Then look down below the edit window and select "Full Editor". You'll be able to edit the post title, comment and the post text.

And happy B'day to Jimmy [thumbup]

Ahh, this is a Happy Birthday Jimmy Page thread, was Jeff Beck born on the same day???

Dave, I'm an old man... and I get all those GREAT members of the Yardbirds mixed up! (Jeff and Jimmy are virtually interchangable to me...regarding the Yardbirds), and of course you have to include Eric. Just how many GREAT guitarists can come out of one band?

Yes, you can. For those that don't know - select edit on your OP. Then look down below the edit window and select "Full Editor". You'll be able to edit the post title, comment and the post text.

And happy B'day to Jimmy [thumbup]

Thanks for the heads up on that. I saw that, but I wasn't sure about it.

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest guitarists to ever walk the earth, JImmy Page. He's one of my favorite guitarists and one of my biggest influences, not gonna see another one like him. He a genius when it comes to playing guitar.

Dave, I'm an old man... and I get all those GREAT members of the Yardbirds mixed up! (Jeff and Jimmy are virtually interchangable to me...regarding the Yardbirds), and of course you have to include Eric. Just how many GREAT guitarists can come out of one band?

No problem DanvillRob... Just send me your Doves in Flight acoustic and all is good... I love that guitar!! You are a lucky guy to own such a beauty!

No problem DanvillRob... Just send me your Doves in Flight acoustic and all is good... I love that guitar!! You are a lucky guy to own such a beauty!

Thanks, Dave.... BTW....it's just a guitar. Anyone can own any guitar, it's just a matter of priority. Some would rather have a '59 Sunburst LP, others would rather have a place to live!

Friends and family are MUCH more important than any guitar.

Archived