Gibson Brands Forums

Really, Gibson?

Cameron!

They DO write all there own songs. Nick can play guitar, drums and piano. They do have a lot of passion for their music and show it alot more than some other musicians do in my opinion. Just because they're associated w/ Disney doesn't mean their not a real band. They were a band before they were ever with Disney.

Yep. And they were rejected several times and kept trying until they made it.

Not sitting around a guitar forum complaining.

(I have an 11 year old girl in the house)

And, guess what? They write pop songs with melodys without F-bombs and make millions......

Yep. And they were rejected several times and kept trying until they made it.

Not sitting around a guitar forum complaining.

(I have an 11 year old girl in the house)

And, guess what? They write pop songs with melodys without F-bombs and make millions......

+ 1

That is a sweet guitar but quality refins aren't cheap!

Yeah and whoever said thyey don't know any parents that would get that quality of guitar for their 11-year old...

+1 I'm withya.

I gave my son a nice Yamaha acoustic though to beat on.

This. There for a while a great strategy was to toss Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) on everything because you couldn't keep that crap on the shelves if it had her picture, I saw it on everything from yogurt to pajamas.

Hahahaha....preaching to the choir...my 6 yr old daughter LOVED her since she was aboot 4.5. Not as much anymore. But yeah, there are several HM dolls, pajamas, make up kits, toy guitar, all kinds of sh!t in my house. Thankfully my daughter is not into JB. Believe it or not, she would rather hear Twisted Sister, Metallica, TYR, Volbeat or Ozzy...you know real music.

I do like all the specs on the JB guitar. Refinish in oly-white and we have a winner.

Archived