Gibson Brands Forums

How nice to jam with your son

mayer_shabetay

This is a classic case of "If you can't find a jamming partner, make one!"

msp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gif

I agree with that. I'm trying to get my baby cousin who's about 1 and half years old to play guitar. Hopefully he wont take after another of my cousins who plays trombone.

That kid in the vid has skills to die for. Wish I could play like that.

I think thats so cool !!!! [thumbup]

Who plays the drums?

They do actually have a drummer and his set is also in my basement, but I usually don't interfere with their band practice sessions except to listen and give advice and sometimes instruction. The drummer also sings, but they really need a front man singer.

The drummer is usually on there for practice on Sundays, so all other times are open for family jamming.

They do actually have a drummer and his set is also in my basement, but I usually don't interfere with their band practice sessions except to listen and give advice and sometimes instruction. The drummer also sings, but they really need a front man singer.

The drummer is usually on there for practice on Sundays, so all other times are open for family jamming.

That´s very nice!!!! Here at home I hace a mini studio with all the equipment, so I really hope most of my kids will develop music skills so I can play with them [thumbup]

Archived