Gibson Brands Forums

Pedal Mania..

chase1410

Hey guys...I just got my last pedal to complete my board..(well your never quite complete)...It's called the Wet Reverb by Neunaber Technology and am bsolutely amazed by the clarity and the depth of this reverb..(witch i do not put in the FX Loop)..Thought I'd share another relatively new pedal as well that I got for Christmas..the almighty Budda BudWah...Also thought you guys might enjoy a few pics of my final board...Soon I'll start on a second..lol

The Wet Reverb

162967_1787711420521_1471628963_1905561_3875667_n.jpg

The Budda BudWah

167491_1787711660527_1471628963_1905562_5692007_n.jpg

168136_1787711940534_1471628963_1905563_5637038_n.jpg

My PedalBoard ( I apologize for the mess of cables..usually not that bad..

164804_1787713900583_1471628963_1905571_1086362_n.jpg

166580_1787712220541_1471628963_1905564_4259754_n.jpg

169046_1787713260567_1471628963_1905568_1505382_n.jpg

thanks for lookin guys!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome board [thumbup]

how are you liking the Suhr Riot?

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a Pedaltrain Pro with hardcase. I'm tired of setting up pedals all the time...

Thanks Dub!

Really dig the Riot man...traded in a PlimSoul for it and am very happy with the outcome..Dub, I used to think Pedal-Trains were a big rip-off but I've come to terms and actually kind of regret not getting one instead of my board...For the two sole reasons of..no cables showing..and more importantly in my case, the build up of dog hair..So a Pedal-Train Pro with the soft case or whatever (the cheaper one) is defintley on the "to-get" list

Thanks Dub!

Really dig the Riot man...traded in a PlimSoul for it and am very happy with the outcome..Dub, I used to think Pedal-Trains were a big rip-off but I've come to terms and actually kind of regret not getting one instead of my board...For the two sole reasons of..no cables showing..and more importantly in my case, the build up of dog hair..So a Pedal-Train Pro with the soft case or whatever (the cheaper one) is defintley on the "to-get" list

Do what I'm gonna do: Get two of the Pedaltrain Jrs, its like the same Price as a Pedal train Pro, and its gonna be way better IMO

The one I'm looking at is about $125. I figure that's reasonable for something that is really useful to me.

It's not the biggest model but it's a really nice size that gives me some room to breathe/ grow. I have a couple big pedals so I need some space.

ah I thought the Pro was the bigger one..definitely need the largest one..

http://prostagegear.com/products/pedalboards/pt1/

This is the one that I've been looking at. Now that I think about it, I think I should go a little bigger.

Here's were my setup is at right now. I need some new cables for the tremolo (which is upside down) and then I'll be able to have my SMMH right side around also.

that Fuzz Factory and SHO are so damn cool...If I had the money I'd buy every ZVex pedal...but I'd be satisfied with a HP Fuzz-Factory, HP Box-of-Metal, and the Ooh Wah (HP = Hand-Painted)...that Ooh Wah is somethin else..thanks for sharin your setup Dub! [thumbup]

that Fuzz Factory and SHO are so damn cool...If I had the money I'd buy every ZVex pedal...but I'd be satisfied with a HP Fuzz-Factory, HP Box-of-Metal, and the Ooh Wah (HP = Hand-Painted)...that Ooh Wah is somethin else..thanks for sharin your setup Dub! [thumbup]

Thanks [blush] My ZVex pedals are my favorites for sure. I love all the sequenced ZVex pedals. I love my SMMH also but I'm not gonna lie I want to get an Empress Super Delay eventually. They're just so expensive..

My setup is really jimmy-rigged for bedroom use in that picture.

Thanks [blush] My ZVex pedals are my favorites for sure. I love all the sequenced ZVex pedals. I love my SMMH also but I'm not gonna lie I want to get an Empress Super Delay eventually. They're just so expensive..

My setup is really jimmy-rigged for bedroom use in that picture.

ahh that Empress is fantastic...but ever since the Strymon El Capitan came out, I've been gassn bad for it...once I have 400$ to spend on a pedal...its mine... [cool]

Hey guys...I just got my last pedal to complete my board..(well your never quite complete)...It's called the Wet Reverb by Neunaber Technology witch IMO is the best pedal reverb on the market...I'm absolutely amazed by the clarity and the depth of this reverb..(witch i do not put in the FX Loop..I also thought I'd share another relatively new pedal that I got for Christmas..the almighty Budda BudWah...Also thought you guys might enjoy a few pics of my final board...Soon I'll start on a second..lol

The Wet Reverb

162967_1787711420521_1471628963_1905561_3875667_n.jpg

The Budda BudWah

167491_1787711660527_1471628963_1905562_5692007_n.jpg

168136_1787711940534_1471628963_1905563_5637038_n.jpg

My PedalBoard ( I apologize for the mess of cables..usually not that bad..

164804_1787713900583_1471628963_1905571_1086362_n.jpg

166580_1787712220541_1471628963_1905564_4259754_n.jpg

169046_1787713260567_1471628963_1905568_1505382_n.jpg

thanks for lookin guys!

[thumbup] Sweet C man that's cool. That's your Trailer Trash brand board right? I am still on home made ones but maybe someday I want to get a more professional looking set up like this.

The El Capistan is awesome. Everyone is going crazy over them. I think the way they set up the secondary functions of the knobs is pretty cool. And of course it sounds awesome.

I'm honestly more of a digital delay guy. I love the Super Delay because it really nails the tape echo sound but it also has looping, tap tempo, reverse echo (with the super cool high octave reverse echo) and all that good stuff.

I'm not sure if I'd go with the original white Super Delay or the vintage modified black one. I'm thinkin original white one.

Here's the new "Stompbox Board" I'm putting together. I just need to arrange them and add a ModTone Stutter/Kill and a Wah.

Was gonna stick with another Morley and get the George Lynch Dragon 2 but I may not have the space for it.

I may blow the wad and get a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe to pair up with the Deja Vibe 2.

pbrd2_001.jpg

Anyway, so far the stomps are

Top row L to R: Boss NF-1 Noise Gate, EH-2 Enhancer, NS-2 Noise Suppressor, CE-2 Chorus, GE-7 EQ and TCE Nova Repeater.

Bottom row L to R: TCE G-Switch (for the Nova Drive), TCE Nova Drive, TCE Nova Dynamics (Compressor/Gate), Fulltone MDV-2 Deja Vibe.

All on a Pedaltrain Pro pedalboard.

This is my main pedalboard:

pdbd001.jpg

Morley Little Aligator Volume, Morley Mark Tremonti Wah/Boost, Line 6 M13, Korg Pitch Black Tuner/Killswitch,

Wampler Super Plextortion, custom Black Label Overdrive.

All on a Pedaltrain Pro pedalboard.

5352174807_a37f5a62a3.jpg

Set up so far, pretty happy with this one. I have the tremolo set up and I leave it on top of the amp since it only has a switch, no footswitch. Looking for a phaser and possibly an american Big Muff. This works well though

What in the world is that blue gas pedal?

And you have your Carbon Copy cranked higher than mine! I think was getting out of control oscillation with the regen that high.

Your Fuzz Factory is so sweet evol. I dig the Maxon OD too.

Thanks. My FF ain't the killer custom paint job like yours, but it does the trick. And the OD808 was love at first hear. One of my all time favorite reissues.

What in the world is that blue gas pedal?

And you have your Carbon Copy cranked higher than mine! I think was getting out of control oscillation with the regen that high.

Its a 60s Kay Tremolo pedal. No footswitch, just a little flicking switch for off and on, so I keep it on the amp and hit it when I want it.

When I use delay, I want delay and tons of it.

Go big or go home!!!!

Here is my setup since Dec. 2010; minus the Sole-Mate spring reverb unit (it is to the left of the Carbon Copy). Note the Who/telephone Vox cable.

AH! I knew I missed something.. #-o ..my beloved orange COILY CABLE!!! Mines Lava though...I cant live without it anymore...best cables ever! [thumbup]

PS: Cabba...love the Wampler Plextortion...how do you like it...? Really been wanting a Triple Wreck my self...or the Nirvana Chorus..

Thanks. My FF ain't the killer custom paint job like yours, but it does the trick. And the OD808 was love at first hear. One of my all time favorite reissues.

I think the version of the standard paint that you have looks a lot cooler than a lot of the custom ones. I love the weed leaf and flower and everything. My OD pedal sounds good with my ac30 but I'll replace it eventually.

I think I'm gonna start putting my SHO first in my chain and then the Fuzz Factory after it. The way the FF reacts to the SHO is awesome.

Chase- lava cables are the bees knees. I want the lava patch cables because their so small you can squeeze your pedals really close together but they're so insanely expensive. It's like $180 for 8 patch cables. I know they'd be worth it in the long run but I can't shell out that kindof dough for cables right now.

I think the version of the standard paint that you have looks a lot cooler than a lot of the custom ones. I love the weed leaf and flower and everything. My OD pedal sounds good with my ac30 but I'll replace it eventually.

I think I'm gonna start putting my SHO first in my chain and then the Fuzz Factory after it. The way the FF reacts to the SHO is awesome.

Chase- lava cables are the bees knees. I want the lava patch cables because their so small you can squeeze your pedals really close together but they're so insanely expensive. It's like $180 for 8 patch cables. I know they'd be worth it in the long run but I can't shell out that kindof dough for cables right now.

You have the MXR Classic Overdrive right? I've been waiting with baited breath for the Way Huge Green Rhino to come out and send some sound clips. When I want overdrive, I want it nice and beefy, this is supposedly going to do that for me. Check em out

And I need new patch cables soon for better quality.

Archived