Gibson Brands Forums

Jimi Hendrix Immortalized

Tman5293

'The man' has blocked copyright in my country and wont let me view it

Matt

Matt, recently a Zeppelin thread had content blocked from you.........what's up with that ?????? Need me to talk to them guys in the House of Lords for you ?????

Matt, recently a Zeppelin thread had content blocked from you.........what's up with that ?????? Need me to talk to them guys in the House of Lords for you ?????

I think you may have to talk with Congress?, it has been blocked by Vevo so it only shows in the US

Matt

The mans dead, using tech to bring him back through fancy techniques is kinda wrong.

If you ask me its like disturbing the dead.

But thats just me!

Said the death metal guy [biggrin]

I think it's cool. I think if Jimi were alive today he would say " Wow man... I'm sooooo wasted man..." but maybe I'm wrong.

The mans dead, using tech to bring him back through fancy techniques is kinda wrong.

If you ask me its like disturbing the dead.

But thats just me!

I guess then that I shouldn't be using "tech" like DVD and CD to "bring him back"? My apologies to the Hendrix estate.

Said the death metal guy [biggrin]

I think it's cool. I think if Jimi were alive today he would say " Wow man... I'm sooooo wasted man..." but maybe I'm wrong.

So just because i listen to death metal means i have to act all deathish and hate life?

**** off bro.

So just because i listen to death metal means i have to act all deathish and hate life?

**** off bro.

No, I suspect you spend much of your time engrossed in the fine art Ikebana and collecting My Little Pony toys.

Lighten up bro. It was just a bit of observational humor. \:D/

I thought it was great. I don't regularly listen to him but every time I do I end up loving it and queueing up some more - especially Voodoo child which Tmanwiththenumbers once posted and it's freakin fabulous.

Archived