Gibson Brands Forums

2 new songs in 2 weeks......

onewilyfool

I now have the chords, lyrics and embellishments down for two new songs I learned......It helps that I REALLY like these two songs:

San Francisco Bay Blues

Georgia

Great chords and progressions on both songs......I will try them out at the next cafe gig

OWF....Glad somebodies workin' hard!

Rod...in a previous post I said....about 40 reps to get it down for me...another 40 to "finish" the song, ready for cafe performance.......mostly playing in bed in the morning and at night........lazy player...lol ( it helps I've been a little sick)

OWF....Glad somebodies workin' hard!

GG....I guess I'd rather be a keener than a "hoser".....lol.......I guess this playing my "cafe gigs" has really given me a second wind. I've always enjoyed the guitar, now I'm having fun....lol.....if you know what I mean.......

Not so familiar with Georgia, but I sure love SFBB. I tried to learn it a few years back but must have given up because I don't know it now [biggrin]

OWF you're such a keener! Good work!

GG....I guess I'd rather be a keener than a "hoser".....lol.......I guess this playing my "cafe gigs" has really given me a second wind. I've always enjoyed the guitar, now I'm having fun....lol.....if you know what I mean.......

Whats a Keener?

You guys don't use that word down there? A keener is someone who is keen to learn, a go-getter type of person. It's a compliment! [thumbup]

Not familiar with that term...But it makes sense!

I guess I would call OWF a 'taskmaster' [laugh] ! And I am afraid to ask about 'hoser' [scared]

Archived