Gibson Brands Forums

I have never owned a Gibson guitar

crust

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

$4,500?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Geez...

yup...... ridiculous.

I am NOT a fan of these at all.

They just don't look right, LP's are supposed to have two pups, unless it's a JR.

They just don't look right, LP's are supposed to have two pups, unless it's a JR.

I'm not entirely sure why I dislike those so much. I think it may be something to do with not having a top-carve.

As far as LP's go I think a flat top works on Juniors, Specials and TV's but not (IMO) on that.

Possibly the inlays are out of character. Way too elaborate. Ditto the HB and ring.

With a P-90 and an unbound, dot-inlaid neck it would look more 'balanced' visually speaking.

P.

Can't find a natural, but here is a lemon burst I like.

gbhb240c1181-xl.jpg

I would play those 2 guitars until my fingertips fell off, and I'd have to glue them back on. Then I'd play them again until my fingertips fell off....

Like his one?

gbhb242c-xl.jpg

I'm with Fred on this one. I like it and I don't like it. It is so simple looking almost like an 80's Guitar but also has a cool "grow on ya vibe" I dunno. It would literally have to grow on me because I sure wouldn't dump the cash on one. Maybe I will find another cheap studio and turn it into one of these?????

Andy

I'm with Fred on this one. I like it and I don't like it. It is so simple looking almost like an 80's Guitar but also has a cool "grow on ya vibe" I dunno. It would literally have to grow on me because I sure wouldn't dump the cash on one. Maybe I will find another cheap studio and turn it into one of these?????

Andy

I like the guitar, its pretty cool, but it needs a pickguard or something like a Jr.

If it was like 1500, maybe. But for that much, no freaking way

Archived