Gibson Brands Forums

Delicious Beert

EVOL!

I just had this super delicious new beer by Duvel* called Duvel Green. Highly recommended.

*Flemish for the devil. How can you not like that?

Duvel Rules! We drink regular Duvel all the time here, but Duvel Green requires a trip to the brewery for us (which is a 40 minute drive)...

or a place that serves them. (They only serve them near the brewery [sad] ).

Never had one actually and it's been around since the 60's... I shoud've tried one by now :-k...

I might go to Moortgat and get me a crate, good thing about beer is that you don't need to save up money to get it [biggrin].

Duvel Rules! We drink regular Duvel all the time here, but Duvel Green requires a trip to the brewery for us (which is a 40 minute drive)...

or a place that serves them. (They only serve them near the brewery [sad] ).

Never had one actually and it's been around since the 60's... I shoud've tried one by now :-k...

I might go to Moortgat and get me a crate, good thing about beer is that you don't need to save up money to get it [biggrin].

Stop rubbing it in! We know all about your delicious beers, moules steamed in ale, and frites. What part are you in? Ever heard of a town called Beveren? That is where I stayed when I was in your beautiful country.

Stop rubbing it in! We know all about your delicious beers, moules steamed in ale, and frites. What part are you in? Ever heard of a town called Beveren? That is where I stayed when I was in your beautiful country.

I live in Leuven. That's in Flemish Brabant. Yeah it's nice here, didn't mean to rub it in though, just a big fan of beer in general [biggrin].

I'm not a big football (soccer) fan but I seem to recall the town of Beveren having a football team in the national league...

Archived