Gibson Brands Forums

They should bring back member of the month

dem00n

Jealous? Hardly! I had the honor of being the first member of the month but respectfully declined the offer.

And that means because you didn't care for it, it shouldn't be brought back? Perhaps others would get a kick out of it a bit more and enjoy it for what it's worth. It would be fun to see dem00n actually get it, or even Tman5645976 (sorry, I don't remember the #s lol). It would make things interesting for those who'd look forward to it. And no, in all seriousness, I'm not being self-seeking here. Just looking out for those who would find it fun. 2¢ worth.

And that means because you didn't care for it, it shouldn't be brought back? Perhaps others would get a kick out of it a bit more and enjoy it for what it's worth. It would be fun to see dem00n actually get it, or even Tman5645976 (sorry, I don't remember the #s lol). It would make things interesting for those who'd look forward to it. And no, in all seriousness, I'm not being self-seeking here. Just looking out for those who would find it fun. 2¢ worth.

Woah, well done. =D>

I didn't see that coming! [laugh]

Many members would qualify...dem00n would.............His threads and posts these days are really top notch........

What about " Troll of the Month " ???????[flapper]:rolleyes:[scared] :unsure: [lol] .............hmmmm..........

Many members would qualify...dem00n would.............His threads and posts these days are really top notch........

What about " Troll of the Month " ???????[flapper]:rolleyes:[scared] :unsure: [lol] .............hmmmm..........

Did I ever tell you what Jeff Beck said about Les Pauls? [razz]

Whack King, if somebody wants to start a thread here and spill their life story or speak about their musical achievements there's nothing stopping them. Why does someone need to wait for a Gibson mod to say "tell me a little bit about you"?

I get you now. I haven't been here long enough to know what it all entailed. With someone asking you that I can see how you can be put on the spot, etc... That makes sense. I was just suggesting to pick a name and that would be the end of it. anyway, I didn't know it went beyond that. I guess I could have asked why folks didn't like it. Sorry, my bad.

Hey dem00n, create your own poll and see if people pick you! [biggrin]

Archived