Gibson Brands Forums

Oreo cookies

dem00n

Regular [thumbup] doublestuff has too much icing and it reminds me of lard. And then I feel bad for eating oreos in the first place :P

But my family has an interesting recipe we make each Christmas, which consists of the oreo cookie (without the icing) and gets chopped up in the blender. You add cream cheese to give it a nice consistency,make them about quarter-sized and spherical, and feeze 'em for about an hour. Then dip them in melted white chocolate! Muy delicioso! [biggrin]

Regular [thumbup] doublestuff has too much icing and it reminds me of lard. And then I feel bad for eating oreos in the first place :P

But my family has an interesting recipe we make each Christmas, which consists of the oreo cookie (without the icing) and gets chopped up in the blender. You add cream cheese to give it a nice consistency,make them about quarter-sized and spherical, and feeze 'em for about an hour. Then dip them in melted white chocolate! Muy delicioso! [biggrin]

And THEN you dip them in lard?.... [lol]

And THEN you dip them in lard?.... [lol]

What? No! White chocolate! [thumbup]

Or deep fry em' and then dip them in white chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: [crying][thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ............

Or deep fry em' and then dip them in white chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: [crying][thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ............

My friend ate a fried twinky and lived to tell me about it. I thought he would have gotten a heart attack from it... Only in America.

My friend ate a fried twinky and lived to tell me about it. I thought he would have gotten a heart attack from it... Only in America.

You think that's bad? I was at a State Fair in Michigan, and they served (get ready for it) Deep Fried Butter!

Not sure how the hell that worked out, but they had it

There was also a booth where, for 5 dollars, they would fry (almost) anything you brought them

You think that's bad? I was at a State Fair in Michigan, and they served (get ready for it) Deep Fried Butter!

There was also a booth where, for 5 dollars, they would fry (almost) anything you brought them

They do deep fried pickles here at our fairs, not my cup of tea.

Oh my... Who came up with that idea?! I've seen fried icecream before... Also not sure how it worked. And fried bananas. They were good [thumbup]

Oh my... Who came up with that idea?! I've seen fried icecream before... Also not sure how it worked. And fried bananas. They were good [thumbup]

I try to stay away from fried foods... unless they look tasty. Why take something healthy like a banana and make it terrible for you?

My friend likes deep fried hot dogs a ton, just seems weird

I try to stay away from fried foods... unless they look tasty. Why take something healthy like a banana and make it terrible for you?

Ask him for me if he stores things in his fat rolls. [lol]

Well I you eat fried bananas you dint feel as bad. Because hey, bananas are healthy! [flapper]

Archived