Gibson Brands Forums

iPhone 4 Takes Nice Pictures

neilpanda

Another boring day at home, waiting to go to school for my afternoon exam. I got bored.

So I grabbed my phone and went to my camera. I was surprised with the cool-ness of the

pictures it took. It has this tap to focus thing where you tap on a spot in the camera

and it'll focus on the spot. cool eh?

I got excited and took more. http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/beastieboiii/?action=view&current=862ee1e7.jpg

ba82f496.jpg

lol thats what I described in the original post. [flapper]

Yeah I just saw that I was guilty of skipping ahead.

So to make up for it did you know about multi-tasking on the iPhone (double tap the "home" button)? That allows you to switch back and forth between running applications.

AND as a bonus, you can put those running apps that you're not using to sleep, by pressing and holding your finger on any one of those running and waiting until you see a little red circle with a white line through it. If you do this, and limit how many running apps you have at any given time you'll get a better battery life out of your device!

Your G string needs to be intonated.

tee-hee

just checked, no it doesnt. [flapper]

BTW, there are some cool camera apps, especially for the iPhone 4. I have a 3GS, and I have two, but the names are eluding me right now

yea Ive been looking all day through the app store [flapper]

iPhones do indeed take some pretty good pictures, especially if you have a really stable hand :P You're lucky 'cus 4 has flash on it. (I'm actually on my iPhone 3GS right now!) My parents both work there so we know those little shortcuts and whatnot. I like the multi-tasking option, and it's pretty easy to update to the new software [if you know what you're doing.... Haha] I took a really cool picture of a turtle in the Chicago aquarium when my band was visiting there last month. Too bad I have no clue how to put here [cursing]

I took a really cool picture of a turtle in the Chicago aquarium when my band was visiting there last month. Too bad I have no clue how to put here [cursing]

upload to a image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack etc.) on the site, there should be a forum code.

or you could click the image icon when you reply

ReplyingToiPhone4TakesNicePictures-GibsonGuitarBoard_1296186347492.png?t=1296186430

and a box will show up, insert the image url. make sure its the page where its only the picture. click, "insert image"

and BAM! picture is good to go [thumbup]

upload to a image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack etc.) on the site, there should be a forum code.

or you could click the image icon when you reply

ReplyingToiPhone4TakesNicePictures-GibsonGuitarBoard_1296186347492.png?t=1296186430

and a box will show up, insert the image url. make sure its the page where its only the picture. click, "insert image"

and BAM! picture is good to go [thumbup]

Ah, yes. Thanks! Although I can not do that on an iPhone :P it's ok, maybe later. I'm goin' to sleep anyways. Good luck with your iPhone (not sure if it's new or not.) And the retina display is phenomenal. I love it except of course for the occasional dropped calls. But apple worked on it; the problem before was that the entennae was on the inside and it wrapped around and where the edges of the metal met was where people were gripping it thus, making then drop the calls. A while afterwards, not sure how long ago, apple connected the two on the interior design wth some plastic stuff or whatever. It depends on how long ago you got it. Hope you enjoy it!

Ah, yes. Thanks! Although I can not do that on an iPhone :P it's ok, maybe later. I'm goin' to sleep anyways. Good luck with your iPhone (not sure if it's new or not.) And the retina display is phenomenal. I love it except of course for the occasional dropped calls. But apple worked on it; the problem before was that the entennae was on the inside and it wrapped around and where the edges of the metal met was where people were gripping it thus, making then drop the calls. A while afterwards, not sure how long ago, apple connected the two on the interior design wth some plastic stuff or whatever. It depends on how long ago you got it. Hope you enjoy it!

actually photo bucket has an app so you can upload there [thumbup]

Archived