Gibson Brands Forums

Paging Fuzzy Fred

46 and 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With blonde hair, and that dress, she has no contrast.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still hit it til the world ends, but I prefer the red hair.

On the topic of red heads, I sit next to a sweetie in my science class that I have to go in approximately 30 minutes [biggrin]

Naw man, just like Fred said....no contrast. Give me "Zombieland" Emma. She was smokin in that movie. Blonde does not work in her favor.

Mmmmm... tight pants and a shotgun... Fred is good to go

She's gorgeous, just looks better with red hair, I see why she dyed it in the first place

Mmmmm... tight pants and a shotgun... Fred is good to go

She's gorgeous, just looks better with red hair, I see why she dyed it in the first place

Agreed on Zombieland! [thumbup] I guess I am just more into blonds, wife and all, actually, she said in Cosmo that she is a natural blonde and that the red was died....ok...that's about too much info [blush]...uh...les pauls, pickups, amps, monster trucks, beer, BEER!!! There, that's better...kinda.

Agreed on Zombieland! [thumbup] I guess I am just more into blonds, wife and all, actually, she said in Cosmo that she is a natural blonde and that the red was died....ok...that's about too much info [blush]...uh...les pauls, pickups, amps, monster trucks, beer, BEER!!! There, that's better...kinda.

Did you seriously quote cosmo?

Anyways... I knew she was a natural blonde, but red just looks SOOOOOOOOO much better. Hey, I like blondes too, but with her complexion and the dress, the red hair just works better for her.

Trucks, America, Country! I feel more manly now too haha

Did you seriously quote cosmo?

Anyways... I knew she was a natural blonde, but red just looks SOOOOOOOOO much better. Hey, I like blondes too, but with her complexion and the dress, the red hair just works better for her.

Trucks, America, Country! I feel more manly now too haha

[blush][blush][blush]

I'm a sucker for dark hair and blue eyes personally :wub:

one of my favorite combos too. as for the woman being discussed, I don't find her that attractive, but then I'm weird because I think a lot of women I know are prettier than any super model.

Yeah, plus one for that. Blue or green, or a nice amber burst. This one girl I knew, her eyes looked a heritage burst

I agree.

There was this one girl with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They were like green with reddish brown around the outside and little light brown spots. Like eyeball freckles. All with a little blue mixed in there. And she also posessed some of the other features coveted by the superficial man... She totally wanted me but she was my bestfriends girlfriend. I couldn't do it...

If I saw her now though...

I agree.

There was this one girl with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They were like green with reddish brown around the outside and little light brown spots. Like eyeball freckles. All with a little blue mixed in there. And she also posessed some of the other features coveted by the superficial man... She totally wanted me but she was my bestfriends girlfriend. I couldn't do it...

If I saw her now though...

Damn those best friends. I hate it.

This red head might want me from the class I was just in, we didn't do **** in that class. Didn't get a good look at her eyes though, there were other distractions. She kept biting her pen...

I'll be back later [biggrin]

Archived